No Wycombe live in tomorrow

I think we probably all have a bit of a soft spot for Wycombe because of a certain day 10 years ago when they and their few fans played their part in a brilliant Hillsboro day.

Lots of mates down here are Plymouth fans and they said that they did a proper job on them in midweek. Big, powerful, nightly, physical, anti football and Plymouth couldn’t compete with it.

Ride the wave and all that but it could be a tough one tomorrow. Can’t see us winning by more than a three goal margin 🤣🙄

Just now, DevonOwls said:

I think we probably all have a bit of a soft spot for Wycombe because of a certain day 10 years ago when they and their few fans played their part in a brilliant Hillsboro day.

Lots of mates down here are Plymouth fans and they said that they did a proper job on them in midweek. Big, powerful, nightly, physical, anti football and Plymouth couldn’t compete with it.

Ride the wave and all that but it could be a tough one tomorrow. Can’t see us winning by more than a three goal margin 🤣🙄

Or even a love in!!! FFS 😎

12 minutes ago, DevonOwls said:

We will lose tomorrow nailed on

"We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this title and Wycombe have got to go to Hillsborough on Saturday and get something,and...and...I'll tell you, honestly, I will live it if we beat them, live it." 

JS88420744.jpg.a3761e2ceaec8b102a2cca99d814d3d7.jpg

Edited by Suzuki_San
  • Haha 2

The only antidote to anti-football is to double down on the football! We will play so much football tomorrow Wycombe will look like we did under Pulis! We will choke them on our massive amount of football! Literally an overdose of football!

Or in the wind and rain they will give us a right bumming. One of the two. 

8 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

The only antidote to anti-football is to double down on the football! We will play so much football tomorrow Wycombe will look like we did under Pulis! We will choke them on our massive amount of football! Literally an overdose of football!

Or in the wind and rain they will give us a right bumming. One of the two.