Sorry it’s late …

Just now, Simon1984 said:

Good vibes to you all for the start of the weekend hope you all have a good un and if you are of to the game tomorrow have a safe journey there and back the weather could be shocking , if you are not of to the game have a brilliant weekend with your loved ones …

stay safe and good vibes all …WAWAW 

Thanks Simon, same to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simon1984 said:

Good vibes to you all for the start of the weekend hope you all have a good un and if you are of to the game tomorrow have a safe journey there and back the weather could be shocking , if you are not of to the game have a brilliant weekend with your loved ones …

Good vibes again Simon!

They're working too - we've played so well since you started spreading the positiivity!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Nice one, thanks Simon.

You too!😂👍👍

• Like 1

And good vibes to you too Simon hope you have a good weekend. I hope you coming on to Owlstalk and posting is helping you in a positive way. 

It’s genuinely helped me this year, it’s great to able to discuss my thoughts on football amongst other people and hear their thoughts and views too.

Hoping for more success on Saturday with an Owls win and maintained progression. 

Positive thoughts to all.

UTO! WAWAW!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Simon1984 said:

Sending positive vibes back to you as well Simon. Have a great weekend.

Surely no coincidence that since you've started posting, our levels of performance seem to have moved up a notch.

Long may it continue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, owler66 said:

I think we'll look back on this week as a turning point for us and the piggies 👍👍

Beating Wycombe tomorrow would top off the perfect week for myself, and of course watching the porcine scrubbers continuing free fall from the PL and down the Championship. 😆

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Simon1984 said:

Bah humbug!!!