All change at the top Saturday?

2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Good luck!

Cash out when we are a 3 points clear...

Cos know Wednesday....

Much prefer the drama. Could have cashed out on a 5 horse acca the other week, stuck with it and the 5th one won. Was only a 5p e/w Lucky 31 though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Doghouse Daz said:

Much prefer the drama. Could have cashed out on a 5 horse acca the other week, stuck with it and the 5th one won. Was only a 5p e/w Lucky 31 though.

If I bet on a horse in a two horse race, it would come 3rd lol

• Haha 1

Just concentrate on us for the time being. Wycombe no pushovers and Portsmouth not an easy away trip midweek.

The target should be to consolidate in the top 6 once the games in hand have evened out. We can then start looking at top 2, who shouldnt be too far in front now  the league is starting to contract a little.

Assuming all the teams carry on picking up points at the same rate as they have so far this season, the current league positions would be as shown below if all the top teams had played 19 games now.

Rotherham    39

Wigan             39

Wycombe       37

Plymouth        36

Sunderland     36

Oxford             35

MK Dons         33

Wednesday     32

That puts us in 8th. 7 points behind the top 2. There's a lot of work to do to get into those automatic spots. If we play like we did in the last game there's no reason we can't do it but we need to hit that level consistently.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

I'm basically banned from every betting website as I rinsed them clean a few years back match betting. So I'm bet restricted.

Soddin ratbags. Always pull the plug when it goes against em. Was lumping on Belgium Women over goals last night, till they pulled it from in play midway through the 1st half. Ended up 19 - 0.