Mr Chansiri. Hillsborough the 6.4m loan

3 hours ago, ANDY said:

what’s it got to do with HMRC ?

this/these are loans secured against the stadium. The info is from companies house. 

Sorry mate meant HMLR. Land registry receive records of legal charges etc. They then update records of other agencies. And from personal experience they aren’t always good at it. 

9 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Sorry mate meant HMLR. Land registry receive records of legal charges etc. They then update records of other agencies. And from personal experience they aren’t always good at it. 

No they don't. 

Its up to the lender and borrower to ensure charge is registered at Companies House using form MR2, as many charges are not on land.

Land registry deal with and register charges on specific property titles only,

3 hours ago, pahowl said:

No they don't. 

Its up to the lender and borrower to ensure charge is registered at Companies House using form MR2, as many charges are not on land.

Land registry deal with and register charges on specific property titles only,

The charge on the stadium is a charge on property isn’t it? So lodged with HMLR?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

are no one else’s alarm bells ringing that he hasn’t paid this loan off and now owes closer to 7m than 6m

hes skint. 

No alarm bells for me over this specific issue/ loan. He just looks to have essentially rolled it over. He must be servicing the loan or wouldn’t have been given an opportunity to roll it over. 
Im still worried about the overall mismanagement of the club over the past few seasons plus the fact that he probably wants more money than we are worth to sell. So plenty to worry over, but this particular transaction doesn’t make me think a meltdown is particularly imminent. 

• Like 1

So in summary..

Original Poster adds 2 & 2 together gets 4.5.. raises concern

Fellow posters check math and say don’t worry it equals 4

OP continues to argue  with his result..

Fellow Poster explain why it’s 4…

OP then accepts fellow posters reasoning works, makes sense and gets a sense of why there’s nothing to be worried about.

All is well again.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dowls said:

So in summary..

Original Poster adds 2 & 2 together gets 4.5.. raises concern

Fellow posters check math and say don’t worry it equals 4

OP continues to argue  with his result..

Fellow Poster explain why it’s 4…

OP then accepts fellow posters reasoning works, makes sense and gets a sense of why there’s nothing to be worried about.

All is well again.

no. Absolutely not. 

whilst ever Chansiri is at the helm I will always be worried. I will continue to call these things out. I would rather call them out and be wrong than bury my head in Chansiri’s rectum like his fan boys on here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

no. Absolutely not. 

whilst ever Chansiri is at the helm I will always be worried. I will continue to call these things out. I would rather call them out and be wrong than bury my head in Chansiri’s rectum like his fan boys on here. 

Not being funny mate you will never be happy if you can’t let go (just some)  of the past .. trouble is that view of yours is the seed of negativity that turns into toxicity quickly after just a slight dip in form.

Loans are probably a more financially viable way for DC ownership of us to function frictionlessly - the days of him using his own cash are gone no doubt party through Covid, partly through fan toxicity, partly through financial efficiency.

All that said vigilance like yours also plays a positive role .. keep it up lad .. just try make it come from that positive governance form not the “told you so / doom and gloom”  place.

UTO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, dowls said:

Not being funny mate you will never be happy if you can’t let go (just some)  of the past .. trouble is that view of yours is the seed of negativity that turns into toxicity quickly after just a slight dip in form.

Loans are probably a more financially viable way for DC ownership of us to function frictionlessly - the days of him using his own cash are gone no doubt party through Covid, partly through fan toxicity, partly through financial efficiency.

All that said vigilance like yours also plays a positive role .. keep it up lad .. just try make it come from that positive governance form not the “told you so / doom and gloom”  place.

UTO

Chansiri is the architect of our downfall. Everything that has got us to where we are falls at his feet. 

I will continue to give 100% support to the team. Home and away. Chansiri will never get my support. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2