Mr Chansiri. Hillsborough the 6.4m loan

4 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

It’s not

The 6.4 loan has been replaced with a new charge for £6m

So does that mean some of the loan has been serviced and paid off ?

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

There’s 2 charges.  

can you tell me what each charge us. 

My assumption is that the 2nd charge is a remortgage which settles the first charge after the first loan has had payments made against it

The first charge will be removed in time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

Remember I posted about this a few months ago as  the debt was still unpaid and overdue. 

well it looks like he’s taken another 6m loan out and again it’s secured against the stadium

E02A413E-D941-4627-A50A-823E60C4A015.jpeg

Some people just love doom and gloom

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

My assumption is that the 2nd charge is a remortgage which settles the first charge after the first loan has had payments made against it

The first charge will be removed in time

“assumption”

surely if one charge was to supersede the other then the initial charge would be cancelled when the new charge came into effect 

I would love to be proved wrong. But in the other hand if I’m right I’d want it bought to others attention. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, ANDY said:

“assumption”

surely if one charge was to supersede the other then the initial charge would be cancelled when the new charge came into effect 

I would love to be proved wrong. But in the other hand if I’m right I’d want it bought to others attention. 

You don't have to tell companies House when a charge has been satisfied only requirement is to register the charge with them within 21 days.

The first charge was time bound relating to Making a payment under an agreement by an agreed date (30 September. 2021 which has now passed,) 

Very unlikely there are two "live" charges out there to the same lender, much more likely it's an agreement that rolls forward each September as previously stated over a year ago

• Like 1