Could We Be The Team That…

…goes from conceding late goals to scoring late goals ??

Can we turn it completely on it’s head and make the other teams feel deflated like we have previously (many, many times). 

Imagine if we stopped being the reason other teams were happy and WE were that team instead. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, clud17 said:

I like to be the team that goes into the last 10 minutes two or three nil up so i can relax a bit. The odd last minute winner is good for the soul though.

You must be a calm individual, on the rare occasion we ARE 2 or 3 up in the last 10 mins, I'm usually sh1tting myself.

WTF:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Can we turn it completely on it’s head and make the other teams feel deflated like we have previously (many, many times). 

Imagine if we stopped being the reason other teams were happy and WE were that team instead. 

Could be. We’ve done it once in two years after all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

Could be. We’ve done it once in two years after all.

We’ve got to start somewhere though.

Think of the fans of the teams we’ve gifted goals to late on in games - they all leave the ground buzzing…. It’s time to turn the tables. 

Be the team that’s pushing on for the winning goal ! …not hanging on. 

On 25/11/2021 at 07:02, Kopparberg said:

No, we can't

On 25/11/2021 at 07:06, clud17 said:

I like to be the team that goes into the last 10 minutes two or three nil up so i can relax a bit. The odd last minute winner is good for the soul though.

You're kidding aren't you? Two nil with ten to go literally brings me out in hives lol