Glorious Owner

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes 100% mate - that's bang on and I agree

This is a very positive season so far in that respect

I've zero complaints about the chairman being in the background - it's what we want, what we need and is proving a more successful approach than the mad crazy ranting fight picking of the past 

Let's hope this all continues and that he refunds the fans NOW so we can put it all behind us

If he's serious about our club, make this a priority and sort this out. 

Then we can start hopefully rebuilding our relationship with him and the club.

Nothing would make me happier than come end of the season, we're all celebrating in unison Wednesday's return to the championship at the first attempt.

And maybe a United relegation thrown in there for good measure.

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A more relevant question here should surely be why are you so over-sensitive to our chairman being discussed when something newsworthy has happened

I not over sensitive about it, I’m a great believer in having a positive attitude leading to a positive outcome. We’ve all agreed the chairman has made mistakes/not handled situations well. Constantly dragging up the same things creates negativity, you know better than most that the club & players know what’s being said on here, what do you think helps the players more positivity or negativity from the fans?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, victorturner said:

If there is any disrespect around, it’s promising to repay supporters their ST money from March 2020 and then doing it at a snail’s pace leaving those who, for one reason or another eg old age, illness or not wanting to watch League 1 football, no other option than the Small Claims Court.

I got fed up bring mugged off by the club after a YEAR of waiting for my refund. I went through the small claims court and received my money within a month, as the club didn't challenge my claim. I didn't need the money, and i sent it to the children's hospital charity as soon as I got it, but its the principle. 

They club owed me money, and I waited a year before I took action. 

Chansiri, and Chansiri alone created this mess. 

Now I've no idea what charges the small claims court attach to the club for taking the action, but the club will have had to pay a lot more than the original amount they owed me. 

It was all so avoidable  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

I not over sensitive about it, I’m a great believer in having a positive attitude leading to a positive outcome. We’ve all agreed the chairman has made mistakes/not handled situations well. Constantly dragging up the same things creates negativity 

Maybe don't click into the threads about him then if you don't like it

But one thing is for absolutely certain - we will NEVER shy away from discussing him and any other chairman

Why?

Because it's relevant, it's important, and because we don't take the view that you have to bow down and give undying respect and love to someone just because they have more money than we do.

You ARE oversensitive on this subject - you've proven that throughout the thread

We are a forum where we have discussions on things, and we're having discussions on things about a chairman.

As for constantly dragging up things creating negativity - if he'd paid the fans back what he owed them and promised them there would be no need to do so - yet he's chosen not to.  He mad that decision that choice.

ps I never see you make the same kind of overemotional defence about any other subject/topic/person

If you don't like the chairman being discussed that's fine - that's your opinion - but we will always do so so maybe avoid those threads?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe don't click into the threads about him then if you don't like it

But one thing is for absolutely certain - we will NEVER shy away from discussing him and any other chairman

Why?

Because it's relevant, it's important, and because we don't take the view that you have to bow down and give undying respect and love to someone just because they have more money than we do.

You ARE oversensitive on this subject - you've proven that throughout the thread

We are a forum where we have discussions on things, and we're having discussions on things about a chairman

I never see you make the same kind of overemotional defence about any other subject/topic/person

Yeah you don’t see a lot when it suits

I stopped coming into match day because of the negativity, I stupidly thought it might have improved now the performances have started to improve but alas it has turned into the boardroom section. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Yeah you don’t see a lot when it suits

I stopped coming into match day because of the negativity, I stupidly thought it might have improved now the performances have started to improve but alas it has turned into the boardroom section. 

Once again you've just demonstrated your oversensitivity to it 

It's quite bizarre how some of our fans cling to this total deference to Chairmen that they can't be discussed and then go on to rant and rave and defend them by trying to force others not to discuss them

And they always always spit the dummy out when challenged or when it's pointed out that there's nothing wrong at all with discussing the chairman and what he's currently doing

The performances HAVE improved
The chairman's been fine this season apart form not completing the refunds

We're discussing that - and youve spat your dummy out

Just for clarification - we will always discuss all things SWFC from football to chairmen to finances to ups and downs, successes AND problems on here and no amount of stepping in, crying or dummy spitting will change that

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Once again you've just demonstrated your oversensitivity to it 

It's quite bizarre how some of our fans cling to this total deference to Chairmen that they can't be discussed and then go on to rant and rave and defend them by trying to force others not to discuss them

And they always always spit the dummy out when challenged or when it's pointed out that there's nothing wrong at all with discussing the chairman and what he's currently doing

The performances HAVE improved
The chairman's been fine this season apart form not completing the refunds

We're discussing that - and youve spat your dummy out

Just for clarification - we will always discuss all things SWFC from football to chairmen to finances to ups and downs, successes AND problems on here and no amount of stepping in, crying or dummy spitting will change that

Want to address the reason for starting the other 2 threads  or have “not seen” them again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Want to address the reason for starting the other 2 threads  or have “not seen” them again

I'm bored of your nonsense now

I'm not looking for an argument and certainly not going to fall out with you over this but I also won't be changing what we do and don't discuss on this forum simply because you don't like it or dont' want it discussed as you act as some kind of self appointed Chairman defence league censor

Now - discuss the topic please of the chairman and not how we run the site 

Ta

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop