Glorious Owner

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

chansiri has many faults made many mistakes but if he didnt back this club like he has done and is doing we would fold . look at derby etc and who know sheff utd could be next 

For all his faults he has bankrolled this club for years and we should be thinking where would we be without him

2 minutes ago, Andy W said:

For all his faults he has bankrolled this club for years and we should be thinking where would we be without him

You mean like every other chairman/business owner?

I bankrolled my business through the pandemic and one of my businesses makes a loss but I bankroll it - do you wanna get down on your knees and kneel before ME too?

No - thought not.

Come on now - time to put this tired old cliche to bed isn't it?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

what like mel morris? or the price clown at the stain whats got them 80 million in debt , took all there parachute payments for 3 seasons this season, and stuck with brewster and others on 50 grand a week contracts for 4 years , can we mention oystons at blackpool, sisco at coventry, the belgian owners at charlton , cellino at leeds, the bury , macclesfield owners , the oldham owner , the list is endless of much worse owners .  

I agree mate. Chansiri has his faults but ultimately he is financing the club. I get people are frustrated if they are owed money but they can take legal action to get their refund. It’s disappointing they have to take that course of action but it would resolve their issue. I believe there has been advice on here how to do that.

• Haha 1

I hope every fan who’s owed money gets it backit’s a shambles what has happened and regardless of the teams situation I still believe chansiri needs to sell up he’s an embarrassment.

but it’s got to the point now we’re fans are posting it because they can’t complain about what’s happening on the pitch or they didn’t even have a ST just want to troll about this forum 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Andy W said:

Probably a lot higher, in the division above, the one we are in.

what's the saying a fool and his money are easily parted.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

but it’s got to the point now we’re fans are posting it because they can’t complain about what’s happening on the pitch

HATE this nonsense

Let's not be making stuff up

Fans have been (RIGHTLY) angry about this scenario

They've been posting about it before, during and after ANY period of results whether it be bad results or good results

Don't try and attach it to a good run of results. - that does your fellow fans a great disservice and is disingenuous to say the least

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So are every other football club's chairmen
Let's not be claiming ours is doing anything out of the ordinary

Fair enough, but it is relative isn’t it? A L2 chairman could be financing a club to £1m a year. Chansiri may be  financing us by a £1m a month. Some clubs may not be financed and all by their chairmen (although I doubt that).

It may not be out of the ordinary for a chairman to finance a club, but it may be out of the ordinary for Chansiri to finance us to the extent that he does?  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bobness said:

He has ploughed hundreds of millions into the club. If anything, the "fans" owe him!

He didn't do it for the fans though. He did it for his own ego and the massive pay-off he thought it would bring.

Just like the Leicester owners he gambled everything on promotion. For them it worked and they've royally coined it in since. In our case he lost and for a long time has used various events to blame the fans.

It really is a disgrace.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

He didn't do it for the fans though. He did it for his own ego and the massive pay-off he thought it would bring.

Just like the Leicester owners he gambled everything on promotion. For them it worked and they've royally coined it in since. In our case he lost and for a long time has used various events to blame the fans.

It really is a disgrace.

Always makes me laugh when fans seriously think a wealthy foreign owner came over and just randomly decided he loved the club and wanted to spend money on it to make thousands of fans he’s never met in his life happy.

He came here to make money like any businessman. His gamble failed and since then it’s been a disaster for him and for us. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

HATE this nonsense

Let's not be making stuff up

Fans have been (RIGHTLY) angry about this scenario

They've been posting about it before, during and after ANY period of results whether it be bad results or good results

Don't try and attach it to a good run of results. - that does your fellow fans a great disservice and is disingenuous to say the least

You’ve had an agenda with the chairman since he mugged you off at that fans forums lol 

or was that CC or both 😂😂

Edited by stocksyuto
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

You’ve had an agenda with the chairman since he mugged you off at that fans forums lol 

or was that CC or both 😂😂

Eh? What you on about?

Why - when people are proven to be inaccurate do they then post something about 'agendas'?

It's proper weird and weak

Maybe find another cliche to try

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

25 minutes ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

Fair enough, but it is relative isn’t it? 

No

All business owners have been bankrolling their businesses

Not sure why some Wednesday fans seem absolutely desperate to try and make out our chairman's doing something out of the ordinary?

Come on - time to put this old tired theory/cliche to bed once and for all

He's simply funded his business - something all business owners have had to do in order to keep hold of their business

It's nothing special/new/exciting/amazing

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, bobness said:

He has ploughed hundreds of millions into the club. If anything, the "fans" owe him!

Yes we all owe him big time for the points deduction he lumbered us with that got us relegated.

It’s not the fans fault the idiot has wasted millions of pounds taking the club backwards.

• Like 1