Glorious Owner

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

those cant be bothered players are finally gone , i blame chansiri for a lot , but making lobbers like reach play like he is bothered every week aint chansiris fault , very poor recruitment down to getting very badly advised . but he is doing his best to support the manager , sunderland got new owners didnt they ,hardly getting big bucks for signings or wages are they despite they get big crowds . 

Who picks the "Advisors".....Where does the buck stop?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

People still whinging about these refunds 😴 I have about 5 different businesses owing me refunds dating back to start of the pandemic. It is what it is! 

I’ve said this before and it didn’t please some of our fanbase but living in Bolton I have asked quite a few of their supporters about what they were offered as ‘payback’ when they had bought season tickets when Covid came along. Apparently they all said the same ‘they wanted their new owners not to be obligated to pay them given they had been throttled by the EFL’.

ALL said they ‘wrote off the debt’ to them as a ‘show of support for the new owners’

Incidentally they were not offered alternatives like IFollow or credits in the club shop but a plea from the new owners to back their club through thick and thin. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

It's a disgrace that people are still owed refunds.

He can seemingly afford to sign players and pay them etc., so do the right thing and refund supporters.

Shameful.

His fanboys are even worse in my opinion 

Telling fellow fans to shut up whilst he relegated us, sold our stadium and owes our fans hundreds of thousands of pounds 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

those cant be bothered players are finally gone , i blame chansiri for a lot , but making lobbers like reach play like he is bothered every week aint chansiris fault , very poor recruitment down to getting very badly advised . but he is doing his best to support the manager , sunderland got new owners didnt they ,hardly getting big bucks for signings or wages are they despite they get big crowds . 

Not paying your employees is the most stupid thing any business owner can do.

this is no one fault other than the owner, he had the money but chose not to pay, then only paid when threatened with a points deduction.

in any job if you don't get paid it does not motivate you to work hard, it makes you think why should I bother.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

People still whinging about these refunds 😴 I have about 5 different businesses owing me refunds dating back to start of the pandemic. It is what it is! 

Not sure you can really draw the comparison when you don’t know the financial situations of each of the fans who are still owed money.

• Like 3
  • Love 1