Berahino

can’t really agree with the comments unfortunately the only consistency I see is a player living on past potential that was some time ago 

reminds me of Francis Jeffers in that mould contributes very little whilst we live in wanting something to spark into life nothing ever happens and we have almost a squad full of players that contributes more 

obviously I want him to become the player we all want him to be sadly even at this level he looks like a player on the decline 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Sorry but I thought he did well. Long way to go but improved from him obviously 4th choice CF.

If Berahino and Paterson are our options after Windass, Gregory and Kamberi we are in good shape.

• Like 7

He’s not a hold up merchant, so should be on last man - blasting balls into him he’ll never succeed. 

Jury is out still, but I assume if we threaded a few more balls through he might just finish them - but certainly he’s not got enough in locker to warrant a place over any of the other 3 currently ahead that’s for sure. 

• Like 2

I expected him to storm this league but so far he's been a flop. Odd flashes of quality amongst a sea of dross. Last night was better, he seemed to be in the right place at the right time on a number of occasions. Still needs to up his game dramatically if he's going to have an impact now Windass is back.

I really want him to succeed like I do all our players, last night was a good opportunity to shine as he was coming into the game when we were firing on all cylinders, he did better but we need more.

• Like 1

Difficult to praise his performance last night since he only had 4 touches in over 20 minutes. That did include setting up a chance for Gregory but the work for that was done by Bannan's pass and Gregory's run. It wasn't a difficult pass to make.

Obviously it would have been great if it could have worked for him here but I've seen enough to tell me that we should always be picking other players ahead of him and we should stop paying him as soon as we can.