Jump to content

M K Dons fans views


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Was very impressed with our performance last night against a decent side. If only we could finish better we would have been out of sight imo. 

It was the same against Ackers on Saturday too. Could so easily have hit 6 or 7.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, George said:

My big takeaway from that is how dated their forum looks and how lucky we are to have OT 

Got to be another of Neil's aliases! lol

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Onge said:

I like this view of theirs...

 

 

Loved it when all three of them cheered his mis-connect then 0.1 seconds later stony silence!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Taking off my blue and white pants sorry I mean tinted glasses, the team that finished the game last night is scary good for league 1.  As an opposition fan it would only really be the centre back area you’d say is “weak” with Brennan and Palmer but their performance(s) have been good.  If we put Mendez-Laing on the right side, sign a centre back and forward in January,  then we could be very very good.  Need to try and get as close to top two as possible by Jan and then kick on 

 

Spot on,  when you look at our current strongest starting eleven it is hard to find another team in the league with such a strong line up.  

As you say if we can further strengthen the defence and forward area in January, replacing Gibson and Sow's places in the squad and get Adeniran back from injury then we could be cooking on diesel.  Assuming that Iorfa and Hutch are out for a long time.   

 

                                      Peacock-Farrell
                        Brennan    Dunkley    Palmer

Mendez-Laing   Dele-B    Luongo   Bannan    Corbeanu

                                 Gregory       Windass 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

 

Spot on,  when you look at our current strongest starting eleven it is hard to find another team in the league with such a strong line up.  

As you say if we can further strengthen the defence and forward area in January, replacing Gibson and Sow's places in the squad and get Adeniran back from injury then we could be cooking on diesel.  Assuming that Iorfa and Hutch are out for a long time.   

 

                                      Peacock-Farrell
                        Brennan    Dunkley    Palmer

Mendez-Laing   Dele-B    Luongo   Bannan    Corbeanu

                                 Gregory       Windass 

 

 

 

Only on Owlstalk would a player who hasn't had a club all season and who folk may have seen play once or twice is suddenly in our strongest XI

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 24/11/2021 at 09:23, Mystic Neg said:

 

That there is probably the reason for growing frustrations over the previous 2 months, Moore did not appear to know what to do with his squad.

 

2 wins on the bounce now and a decent unbeaten record, he may become one of very few managers that can turn the ship around after being largely unpopular and looking like he might suffer the chop soon.

 

How much last night was down to 2 very important returning players it is hard to tell. It is still far too early to say that he/they have turned it round but things are looking a bit more positive.

Tbf Luongo and Windass are main players but I also think that Gibson came in to play a big role, add to that Corbeanu needing time to settle and neither Sow or Shodipo setting the world alight Moore probably found it hard to get them to gel, Iorfa and Hutchinson also being injured and us signing 14 players in the summer probably had something to do with it as well..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ian said:

Only on Owlstalk would a player who hasn't had a club all season and who folk may have seen play once or twice is suddenly in our strongest XI

 

My parents are cardiff city supporters and i've seen him a lot and clearly have more knowledge about players than yourself - but thanks for the reply anyway.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

 

My parents are cardiff city supporters and i've seen him a lot and clearly have more knowledge about players than yourself - but thanks for the reply anyway.

Clearly you do Pep….you sound really proud of that fact, well done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...