M K Dons fans views

9 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Was very impressed with our performance last night against a decent side. If only we could finish better we would have been out of sight imo. 

It was the same against Ackers on Saturday too. Could so easily have hit 6 or 7.

14 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Taking off my blue and white pants sorry I mean tinted glasses, the team that finished the game last night is scary good for league 1.  As an opposition fan it would only really be the centre back area you’d say is “weak” with Brennan and Palmer but their performance(s) have been good.  If we put Mendez-Laing on the right side, sign a centre back and forward in January,  then we could be very very good.  Need to try and get as close to top two as possible by Jan and then kick on 

Spot on,  when you look at our current strongest starting eleven it is hard to find another team in the league with such a strong line up.  

As you say if we can further strengthen the defence and forward area in January, replacing Gibson and Sow's places in the squad and get Adeniran back from injury then we could be cooking on diesel.  Assuming that Iorfa and Hutch are out for a long time.   

Peacock-Farrell
                        Brennan    Dunkley    Palmer

Mendez-Laing   Dele-B    Luongo   Bannan    Corbeanu

Gregory       Windass 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Spot on,  when you look at our current strongest starting eleven it is hard to find another team in the league with such a strong line up.  

As you say if we can further strengthen the defence and forward area in January, replacing Gibson and Sow's places in the squad and get Adeniran back from injury then we could be cooking on diesel.  Assuming that Iorfa and Hutch are out for a long time.   

Peacock-Farrell
                        Brennan    Dunkley    Palmer

Mendez-Laing   Dele-B    Luongo   Bannan    Corbeanu

Gregory       Windass 

Only on Owlstalk would a player who hasn't had a club all season and who folk may have seen play once or twice is suddenly in our strongest XI

• Like 3

On 24/11/2021 at 09:23, Mystic Neg said:

That there is probably the reason for growing frustrations over the previous 2 months, Moore did not appear to know what to do with his squad.

2 wins on the bounce now and a decent unbeaten record, he may become one of very few managers that can turn the ship around after being largely unpopular and looking like he might suffer the chop soon.

How much last night was down to 2 very important returning players it is hard to tell. It is still far too early to say that he/they have turned it round but things are looking a bit more positive.

Tbf Luongo and Windass are main players but I also think that Gibson came in to play a big role, add to that Corbeanu needing time to settle and neither Sow or Shodipo setting the world alight Moore probably found it hard to get them to gel, Iorfa and Hutchinson also being injured and us signing 14 players in the summer probably had something to do with it as well..

9 hours ago, Ian said:

Only on Owlstalk would a player who hasn't had a club all season and who folk may have seen play once or twice is suddenly in our strongest XI

My parents are cardiff city supporters and i've seen him a lot and clearly have more knowledge about players than yourself - but thanks for the reply anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

My parents are cardiff city supporters and i've seen him a lot and clearly have more knowledge about players than yourself - but thanks for the reply anyway.

Clearly you do Pep….you sound really proud of that fact, well done.