M K Dons fans views

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Yeah saw that, our fully available side probably is Championship on paper with the right manager of course.

Bannan, Luongo, Windass should be too good for anyone in this league.

That there is probably the reason for growing frustrations over the previous 2 months, Moore did not appear to know what to do with his squad.

2 wins on the bounce now and a decent unbeaten record, he may become one of very few managers that can turn the ship around after being largely unpopular and looking like he might suffer the chop soon.

How much last night was down to 2 very important returning players it is hard to tell. It is still far too early to say that he/they have turned it round but things are looking a bit more positive.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

A lot of them saying if they held one they'd be praising the manager for a dogged performance. 

No matter the result, surely they couldn't be happy with that? They were dominated by a team bellow them in the league for the full 90 minutes. On another day, it's 7-0 and that doesn't flatter us. They didn't defend well like they are suggesting, we created chances at will just couldn't finish it off. They were by a distance the poorest side we've faced all season, we looked a complete class above which we haven't done against anyone so far this season. 

But credit to the MK Don's Team, after 93 minutes of falling over from gusts of wind and time wasting, after 93 minutes they saw the error in their ways and turned over a new leaf. Good luck with the new found attitude and sportsmanship. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

That there is probably the reason for growing frustrations over the previous 2 months, Moore did not appear to know what to do with his squad.

2 wins on the bounce now and a decent unbeaten record, he may become one of very few managers that can turn the ship around after being largely unpopular and looking like he might suffer the chop soon.

How much last night was down to 2 very important returning players it is hard to tell. It is still far too early to say that he/they have turned it round but things are looking a bit more positive.

Team largely picked itself recently.

Got to be hoped that adding Luongo, Windass, M-L, Adeniran, Paterson and Johnson is a the huge plus it should be, rather than beginning needless disruptive rotation.

But in fairness we’ve seen nothing recently to suggest that Moore hasn’t cracked it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vanderowlsterdam said:

A lot of them saying if they held one they'd be praising the manager for a dogged performance. 

No matter the result, surely they couldn't be happy with that? They were dominated by a team bellow them in the league for the full 90 minutes. On another day, it's 7-0 and that doesn't flatter us. They didn't defend well like they are suggesting, we created chances at will just couldn't finish it off. They were by a distance the poorest side we've faced all season, we looked a complete class above which we haven't done against anyone so far this season. 

But credit to the MK Don's Team, after 93 minutes of falling over from gusts of wind and time wasting, after 93 minutes they saw the error in their ways and turned over a new leaf. Good luck with the new found attitude and sportsmanship. 

I think we are getting a little carried away now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Let’s hope so!

8 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I think we are getting a little carried away now.

I don't think so. Dunkley could easily have had a hatrick. Corbeanu himself could have had one too. Like their great goal, on another day Bannans effort flies in. And out of those countless corners, another day one drops for us in the 6 yard box. A couple of times Gregory almost got a toe to a cross to guide it in. 

All I'm saying is MK Don's couldn't do much to stop us, we just couldn't find the finish ourselves, and their keeper had a very good day. Did really well to hold on to a couple he could have spilled into danger. 

• Like 2

Looking at the League positions last night after the game,Rotherham & WW in 1& 2.....SWFC now moved into a play off position....yet people still say this is a hard League to get out of?

Table says different...recently relegated sides in top 2,and Wednesday moving towards it(hopefully)!!..

great performance last night,but if only we had been more positive and attacked earlier in the season....

I still dont have confidence that the Owls could hold it together for the play offs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Yeah saw that, our fully available side probably is Championship on paper with the right manager of course.

Bannan, Luongo, Windass should be too good for anyone in this league.

That was a very good win. MK supporters obviously feel they were hardly in the same league esp wit two injured top players i the league returning . A Championship team? Still think we had enough decent players not to be relegated? We are now finally showing that kind of form

• Like 1

christ they all seem very harsh on their team! i thought they were alright, played football when they could and looked better than any of the dross who have pinched a point at hillsborough. If they thought they were out fought, out classed and tactically out smarted i'd hate for them to have followed us for the first couple of months they'd have been in absolute meltdown. think they need to take a look at who they are and what they have and appreciate it more to be honest. they'll be fine

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

christ they all seem very harsh on their team! i thought they were alright, played football when they could and looked better than any of the dross who have pinched a point at hillsborough. If they thought they were out fought, out classed and tactically out smarted i'd hate for them to have followed us for the first couple of months they'd have been in absolute meltdown. think they need to take a look at who they are and what they have and appreciate it more to be honest. they'll be fine

I thought they were a decent side too, much better than some of teams we've only drawn against, like Gillingham and Shrewsbury. 

• Like 3