North stand chant

21 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Get the ****** off the pitch? 

A word that has a G another G an R and an E, an I and an N? That one? 

Ginger. 

What did you think they were singing? 

Yes, I know what I heard.

6 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Are you saying you definitely heard the north stand singing the N word? Sorry not sure I buy that; if one person even tried that they’d get filled in; never mind a large section of the stand. 

I agree, I don't think Owls fans are incapable of racism because they are owls fans but I do find it hard to believe that a large section of people would a) chant that and b) other fans wouldn't react to it.

I was on the south nearer the kop end but I didn't hear it so I can't judge but I'd be surprised if the OP hadn't misheard.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

I agree, I don't think Owls fans are incapable of racism because they are owls fans but I do find it hard to believe that a large section of people would a) chant that and b) other fans wouldn't react to it.

I was on the south nearer the kop end but I didn't hear it so I can't judge but I'd be surprised if the OP hadn't misheard.

Exactly. 

3 hours ago, William 1867 said:

Yes, I know what I heard.

If you think you heard that then maybe you should look at yourself first rather than blame other people.

Does beg the question whether the word ginger could be deemed an offensive term tbh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Speaking of chants 

what were the mk singing “where’s your famous……..”

I couldn’t make out the last word. 

I think it was 'atmosphere' 

17 minutes ago, Nut said:

I think it was 'atmosphere' 

Yep. 

I had a chuckle when they sang 'getting beat by the franchise.' 

To be fair to them, they made a decent noise and sang some funny stuff. To criticise em, they'd nicked a few from us. Was like playing Derby at times. No idea who they were if they didn't bounce though, who are their rivals? 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, William 1867 said:

I was in the South and I hope that I heard a chant wrongly when a MK Dons player was on the ground. If it was what I think it was you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Was it "she fell over"