North stand chant

6 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Are you saying you definitely heard the north stand singing the N word? Sorry not sure I buy that; if one person even tried that they’d get filled in; never mind a large section of the stand. 

I agree, I don't think Owls fans are incapable of racism because they are owls fans but I do find it hard to believe that a large section of people would a) chant that and b) other fans wouldn't react to it.

I was on the south nearer the kop end but I didn't hear it so I can't judge but I'd be surprised if the OP hadn't misheard.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

I agree, I don't think Owls fans are incapable of racism because they are owls fans but I do find it hard to believe that a large section of people would a) chant that and b) other fans wouldn't react to it.

I was on the south nearer the kop end but I didn't hear it so I can't judge but I'd be surprised if the OP hadn't misheard.

Exactly. 

17 minutes ago, Nut said:

I think it was 'atmosphere' 

Yep. 

I had a chuckle when they sang 'getting beat by the franchise.' 

To be fair to them, they made a decent noise and sang some funny stuff. To criticise em, they'd nicked a few from us. Was like playing Derby at times. No idea who they were if they didn't bounce though, who are their rivals? 

• Haha 1