Theo says..

I would love to know he didn’t get involved first few games. 

Because he is a loanee?

Maybe he was not up to the standard with his defensive responsibilities in training? 

Maybe DM wanted to build him up and get him motivated by leaving him out? 

My money is on #2. He does struggle in a bit in that defensive role. He struggles to keep the line BUT he is more than adequate right now and making up for it with his driving runs and skill. 

We are lucky to have him. 

2 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Because he is a loanee?

Maybe he was not up to the standard with his defensive responsibilities in training? 

My money is on #2. He does struggle in a bit in that defensive role. He struggles to keep the line BUT he is more than adequate right now and making up for it with his driving runs and skill. 

he wasn't feeling 100% or so I hear 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

He’s going to have a good career. 

Does the right things media wise too. 

Get promoted and he might come back on loan to us. 

Would make sense for him to follow us into the championship if it happens, I think he would be ready for the Wolves first team after that

12 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Because he is a loanee?

The 19-year-old’s Wednesday absence prior to his first appearance against Morecambe was due to a bout of illness, and even though he was back playing before the international break it was decided that he wouldn’t make the trip back to North America.

Speaking to The Star after the defeat to Plymouth Argyle, the Wolverhampton Wanderers loanee said, “Yeah, I was ill… I was out of the squad due to illness. I had a problem with my tonsils, and I came back about three or four weeks ago. I’m just looking to push now.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/theo-corbeanu-explains-canada-absence-as-wolverhampton-wanderers-star-eyes-improvement-with-sheffield-wednesday-3382339?amp

I then think Moore waited until Theo was doing a few more things defensively. Felt like he held off playing him for a wee bit too long, but thank goodness we've got him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's such an attacking threat and has great pace, I think he ought to be left up the pitch near the halfway line when we have a corner against us. It would both provide an out ball as well as probably dragging 1-2 defenders back. In fact I'd like to see two upfield for the same reasons.

• Like 1