Recent results - Enjoy

Just now, Holmowl said:

No. 

It shows our form over our last 9 games, which is very good, and over our last 5 games, which is wonderful.

It's better than the first 1/3rd of the season but it wasnt hard to play better than that.

If they continue on the like this for the rest of the season good, until then it's 1 good game

45 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I could look at them all day.

Last 9 games - WWDWDDDDW

• P9. W4. D5. L0. GF16. GA10

• Equates to an 87 point season

• Equates to an 82 goal season !!!

(our best season for years saw Carlos give us 66 goals)

Last 5 games - WWDWD

• P5. W3. D2. L0. GF11. GA6

Its an absolute pleasure to watch. We move the ball at pace, we look like a team and we attack in wave after wave. We’ve recently added high pressing. Brilliant.

Great to see this unbeaten run and it shows we are beginning to click,  you love to see it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sethman75 said:

Ignoring everything else except "recent results" and 1 good game this season, is not how you get promoted

The fact that we've lost one game in 13 in the league and this is still your attitude kinda just shows you make a concerted effort to be as miserable as possible.

You don't happen to sit near @latemodelchilddo you? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, sethman75 said:

Ignoring everything else except "recent results" and 1 good game this season, is not how you get promoted

What about v Accrington we should have scored 6/7, Gillingham how we didn't win is beyond me that the last 3 games.

I'm not sure if some still think where still in 1993 and can't understand how Hirst hasn't scored 20goals already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1