Gregory's movement for the goal.

Just before this clip starts, he held both of his hands out as if you say "Don't aim for me, I have two in front."  The MK defenders are obviously wirried about Dunkley, so aren't particularly worried about Gregory...but this is training ground stuff.  He knows where it's going and it's put in the perfect area. 

A simple bit of movement, deft header, and we're on our way.  Clever stuff.

All the headlines will go to Windass tonight, and fair play 

But yeh,  Greggs again on the mark where we need him to be ,  such an important player and I really think he might bag 20 

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

But yeh,  Greggs again on the mark where we need him to be ,  such an important player and I really think he might bag 20 

Not if we play Kamberi instead of him with half or Owlstalk (the ones with their eyes painted on) think we should.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Royal_D said:

i said this last week and some laughed but he’s got a real chance…if he can come out of the Christmas period with 10/11 to his name he could easily kick on.

You’d also like to think he’ll get better as players around him do i.e. Windass, Corbeanu etc…

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Just before this clip starts, he held both of his hands out as if you say "Don't aim for me, I have two in front."  The MK defenders are obviously wirried about Dunkley, so aren't particularly worried about Gregory...but this is training ground stuff.  He knows where it's going and it's put in the perfect area. 

Brilliant corner, brilliant movement, brilliant goal - yet according to some brainiacs, Gregory isn't good enough! 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Love it how for our nailed on penalty their player who'd run into the keeper stayed down feigning a head injury hoping the ref would stop the game