Darren Moore

4 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Are you going to praise him for tonight though?

4 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Credit where it’s due totally - but to start generalising he has no plan b etc is a ridiculous statement to make after we’ve watched some turgid football.

Tonight, and the last few has been much better - and like I’ve just said in a previous thread, Corbeanu has been the one that’s driven the change - a guy Moore left on the bench for the first 15 games ish of the season. 

heartfelt

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Still want him out. one good performance and result dosnt excuse all the shocking performances this season.

Just papering over the cracks. 

So one good performance and result gets you to 5th does it? I know football is about opinions, but some people come across as either having no idea or simply refusing to budge from entrenched positions. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Don’t wanna burst no balloons of positivity, but did he do well with his subs ? Or did he just have 2 of the leagues best players to bring on ?? Bit of a no brainer  

I’ve said many times, whatever everyone’s thoughts on DM as a manager may be , he has a fantastic opportunity to be successful this season because I honestly think he has a great squad at his disposal that could pick itself once all are fit 

The owner has backed him, in a massive way ,  Mendez Laing is another championship player 

i think you’re wrong. The timing was the best but about the subs and let’s be honest Windass looked very rusty so it’s a little unfair to think/say the subs where 100% going to work. 

luongo changed the game and gave us an extra gear. 

8 hours ago, McRightSide said:

1 loss in 13 isn’t consistent?

Only consistency is that we played like hot garbage in almost every game except this one.

If he wins the next 15 games playing like this then maybe you can crow about it but 1 game doesnt make a good manager or team 

11 minutes ago, sethman75 said:

Only consistency is that we played like hot garbage in almost every game except this one.

If he wins the next 15 games playing like this then maybe you can crow about it but 1 game doesnt make a good manager or team 

That’s why I mentioned the last 13 games

But good to know the standards you’ve set for him to be considered a success - 15 games, playing like that, 100% wins

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Really really sickly posts, got to laugh. 

A miserable team to watch for first quarter of season, we get a few wins under belt and you’ve got Cigars out for season. 

Long way to go, his tactics and team selections have definitely been dreadful at times - bit early for brown nosing him just yet, jury is out whether we can get any consistency going

Disagree completely. This is a sickly post in my opinion. He has had an new squad of players to get to know and to work out a system which works with them. It was always going to take time and it was too early to criticise like a lot of people did. 

Why be negative today after our best performance of the season against a team above us in the league? 
I don’t understand why you would post what you have today. 

Pleased for Moore that he has hit on a decent style of play.

Fact is though that every week he gets a better set of players to pick from than his opponent manager.

Until recently he hasn't capitalised on that advantage.

Extra credit due for getting the subs and 2nd half tactics right last night.

Guest Kameron

He’s been forced to change due to number of injuries, if that means we starting winning games long May it continue.  The business end of the season is nearly here and winning games by hook or by crook is what’s needed, leave him to it While January but if he slips back into his old ways get rid then and bring someone in to finish the job.  

Just now, Morepork said:

Sure someone posted the stats on here last week for that. I was delighted as it actually felt like longer…….😂

I'm worried, because I had it in my head that it was Brentford away where Lucas Joao scored the winner... and a quick Google tells me that was autumn 2015...

There's no way it's been that long. It can't have been. Can it?? lol

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I'm worried, because I had it in my head that it was Brentford away where Lucas Joao scored the winner... and a quick Google tells me that was autumn 2015...

There's no way it's been that long. It can't have been. Can it?? lol

Googling it as well now……..