Darren Moore

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Again, it was two players who turned it around.

We even had our defenders and goalkeeper at loggerheads in the first half, did no one see that?

If he can’t get a side with BPF, Dunkley, Bannan, Luongo, Corbeanu, Windass and Gregory challenging for top 2 - there is summat wrong.

That lot will see us through im absolutely sure - let’s hope the shackles don’t go back on and we play cagey football again. We are. Icy better on the front foot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

When we drew the other week, it was said that DM had cast offs, seconds from other aides and injuries that’s why we were losing and the side were nowhere near good enough.

Now they are good enough and the manager is a class act.

Brilliant.

I don't get your point.   Moore has had players good enough, despite the injuries.   Other clubs with far less resources have done far better.

However today we get two players with guile back, and they change the game.   That isn't down to Moore, It's down to two players he hasn't known a great deal about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Oh FFS......

First he gets pelters for only drawing.

Then for not winning more convincingly.

Now apparently he's to blame because he didn't have it wrapped up by the 55th minute.

he is simply never going to be good enough in some peoples eyes, is he?

Moore gets pelters because he is crap.   End of story.

I cringed when I heard people singing "Darren Moore's Barmy Army" tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

When we drew the other week, it was said that DM had cast offs, seconds from other aides and injuries that’s why we were losing and the side were nowhere near good enough.

Now they are good enough and the manager is a class act.

Brilliant.

Darren Moore's Barmy Army 🎉🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Credit to Moore tonight, he made changes early and they were motivated and positive changes, not the usual negative ones we've been used to

I really hope that Moore learns from tonight. Because even if we'd lost I'd have had no complaints about the performance and how we set up, he managed the team and game exceptionally well.

17 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I don't get your point.   Moore has had players good enough, despite the injuries.   Other clubs with far less resources have done far better.

However today we get two players with guile back, and they change the game.   That isn't down to Moore, It's down to two players he hasn't known a great deal about.

So, Moore didn’t make the substitutions to bring those two players on?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

No plan B they said

No attacking enough they said

No good at substitutions they said 

How nice was it to see him confidently punching the air? For the first time he had the confidence he wasn’t at risk of being fired 

Still felt FDB for Berahino was a strange one when it was crying out to bring Hunt off for Shodipo.

Can see why we have signed Mendez Laing. Hunt offers nothing in this formation. Felt sorry for Brennan as Hunt was always on top of him. He did this with Corbeanu earlier in the season.

24 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

If I’m being honest at first I thought bringing Kamberi off and not Gregory was bonkers, as he’d offered nothing first half but proved me wrong.

The problem with Kamberi is that he just doesn’t control it well enough and a lot of momentum breaks down from it 

He well deserved to start tonight but the difference between him and the other 2 is vast 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

So, Moore didn’t make the substitutions to bring those two players on?

My issue is that even without these two, he has players who should be good enough to get the job done. 

We have several players injured, which have hindered us no end, but even without these players we should have had the ammo to be doing what Rotherham are doing right now - that is my issue.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Been critical of him recently (justifiably IMO) but he deserves credit for what sounds like a good performance tonight - hopefully this is the point we start turning draws into wins.

5 points off autos, got to keep this momentum going now though as we’ve played a game or 2 more than some of our rivals. Big game coming up on Saturday