Darren Moore

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

Really really sickly posts, got to laugh. 

A miserable team to watch for first quarter of season, we get a few wins under belt and you’ve got Cigars out for season. 

Long way to go, his tactics and team selections have definitely been dreadful at times - bit early for brown nosing him just yet, jury is out whether we can get any consistency going

Are you going to praise him for tonight though?

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

Are you going to praise him for tonight though?

Credit where it’s due totally - but to start generalising he has no plan b etc is a ridiculous statement to make after we’ve watched some turgid football.

Tonight, and the last few has been much better - and like I’ve just said in a previous thread, Corbeanu has been the one that’s driven the change - a guy Moore left on the bench for the first 15 games ish of the season. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

I'm sorry, but when you have Luongo and Windass ready to get back to match fitness and need some time off the bench, then all of a sudden in this division you have an option no other team does.

It's not Darren Moore - it was the fact he had two players coming back who both made the world of difference.

Now, a decent manager would have won that before he had to bring these on - it's not rocket science why the fans turn on the players trying to play it out from the back, even when we aren't losing.

When we drew the other week, it was said that DM had cast offs, seconds from other aides and injuries that’s why we were losing and the side were nowhere near good enough.

Now they are good enough and the manager is a class act.

Brilliant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Credit deserved tonight, as criticism was deserved previously.

Consistency will change the optics, but getting hard to beat, then consistently winning will change opinion, including mine in terms of what we're trying to achieve.

We've been on an upward trajectory  performance wise  for a few league games to be fair. Let's keep that going. 

If we can consolidate in the top 6 going into Christmas, that gives us something to build on, because the top 2 not a million miles away. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

No plan B they said

No attacking enough they said

No good at substitutions they said 

How nice was it to see him confidently punching the air? For the first time he had the confidence he wasn’t at risk of being fired 

If I’m being honest at first I thought bringing Kamberi off and not Gregory was bonkers, as he’d offered nothing first half but proved me wrong.

• Like 1