Corbeanu

22 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Why though? 

He's 19, he's settled here and getting regularly game time. We've got him for the season too. 

Absolutely no reason why Wolves would look to disrupt that and send him off to another club in January. 

No, I agree, but it would just be our luck 🍀 

The best case scenario is that Wolves see how well he's doing now and are happy for him to stay with us.  The next step in his development would be regular games in the Championship.  Handling him well and achieving promotion could put us in a good spot for another years loan at the next level.  Obviously a lot of ifs and buts in that, but Theo being on loan with us could hopefully be mutually beneficial for all involved.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Yeah definite similarities in terms of their build, pace, ability on the ball, two good feet… Corbeanu seems like he has a great attitude as well, he could go on to be some player

Let’s not get carried away. Ronaldo had been in the Sporting first team, played for Portugal and won the FA Cup with Man Utd before he was 19. Corbeneau has looked decent in a handful of games in League 1.  

11 hours ago, Night King said:

Is he on loan for the season but Wolves can recall in Jan?

Players on a season-long loan can be recalled by parent clubs in the January transfer window but only if the two clubs have agreed a recall clause in advance.

A loan deal can be cancelled at any time in the season if both clubs concerned agree.

Now he’s playing every week Wolves would be mad to recall him. As good as he was last night, there were still huge gaps in his game that were glaringly obvious. 

He’s got an awful lot of learning to do before he can even consider a possible step up to the Championship. 

He clearly frightens the life out of full backs but his decision making and efficiency with, and without, the ball needs huge improvement. 

• Like 1

Thought he had it hard yesterday 

every time he got ball in the first half mK dons doubled up on him a blocked his path through 

he kept going and was still positive never gave up or retreated backwards 

think he will have learnt a lot from yesterday 

I think it's no coincidence that our upturn in form began with the Sunderland game and his first start coupled with 2 up top.

Yes he's raw and Its not going to come of from him every time but he gives us another dimension with his pace and directness.

He worked his nuts off last night and was shattered but stuck at it for 96 mins.

4 starts, 2 goals and 2 assists. I'm glad he's playing for us than another team in league one. 

He’s good and I enjoy watching him. But he isn’t the finished article. L1 is a long long way from the Prem. Can’t imagine Wolves will have a need for him this season so we’ll get him all year. Only sniff we will have of keeping him is if we go up and spend some big money on him. Unlikely I’d say, but we can dream.