MK Dons though

23 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wednesday obviously deserved to win last night but thought MK Dons could have been a bit more clever when 1-0 up and had a couple of breakaways. Had a feeling we could be in trouble a couple of times but they counter attacks just broke down to nothing.

I don’t think we were brave enough on the ball last night, intimidated is what I think, we did not play our normal game which is a shame. 

13 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

In my mind it is he is incredibly slight and weak and has the least strength of any footballer I’ve ever seen. When you actually see him in person you see how skinny he is, more long a long distance runner than a footballer. He has no muscle at all and think he just gets thrown about to the slightest touch, a light breeze would knock him over. He’s cost us a hell of a lot of money and has been quite disappointing so far. Since he got injured for us he seems to go down all the time.

Right, well as an opponent viewer it really looked like blatant diving and the first challenge with Dunkley he went down clutching his ankle and Dunkley hadn't touched him, embarrassing!

Anyways, can't wish MK "Dons" well, sorry, but I'll wish you well at least, have a great year, health and happiness to you and your family 🙂

• Haha 1

not a bad side, they'll be there or there abouts come the end of the season. Kept the ball well in stages didn't they, number 8 looks a player, Kasumu i think he's called? looked tidy on the ball and had a good engine, obviously Twine was the stand out he looks a very clever player dropping into the pockets and creating from deep. We've drew against a lot worse than that, Gillingham, Lincoln, Shrewsbury, Cheltenham, Wimbledown all a lot worse than MK. Maybe we just perform better against sides who have a go, beating MK, Rotherham, Wigan and Sunderland

18 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Right, well as an opponent viewer it really looked like blatant diving and the first challenge with Dunkley he went down clutching his ankle and Dunkley hadn't touched him, embarrassing!

Anyways, can't wish MK "Dons" well, sorry, but I'll wish you well at least, have a great year, health and happiness to you and your family 🙂

😂 and to you