His passion is fantastic isn't it? He genuinely loves playing for the club you can see what every win and goal means to him. Unpopular opinion but he's a better defender than Dom for me. Better in the air, more commanding leader, neither are good with the ball but i just feel more safe him defending a cross or putting a tackle in than Dom. Saying all that, can't wait for them to be back playing together for the twin set piece threat

• Like 1

I've slated him before and rightly so .. Chey Donkley

Now he's hit a purple patch at the right time and what is probably a perfect league for him

Few shaky moments, letting his man go, but once he gets going throws absolutely everything at the ball for the cause, body, legs, and especially head. Wins an outrageous amount of headers / borderline concussive state

Can't fault the lad and nothing but praise for him at the moment

He’s been great, but is this a case of someone finding their level? Because he was getting pulled all over the place at championship level.

Might have been victim of playing in a team shot of confidence though, and was still getting back to full match sharpness after a long lay off, so there’s that to consider as well I suppose. 

14 hours ago, SiJ said:

Neither Dunkley or Iorfa are going to win awards for their ability to play the ball out from the back. 

Physically, Iorfa is an absolute beast and those physical attributes mean he has often been able to get himself out of sticky situations. That is a good thing, as he is prone to lapses in judgement. 

Dunkley is a unit himself, but I think he's a better defender than Iorfa in the traditional no nonsense way. He's also a leader and a real character. 

As things stand, Dunkley is one of the first names on the team sheet and rightfully so. 

He still needs another big centre half with him for me in the flint/Rob jones mould. Be formidable then. 

Fast becomming my favourite player,now he's had a run of games confidence and leadership are showing.

He's a beast at both ends of pitch,wins 95%of headers and gets something on 50/50's majority of time....And balls he has no right to win..

Needs to be captain too..IMO....

UTO

got to love dunkley..he actually made me a little emotional ..after the game and today on twitter .

someone was apologising for how they had spoken about him in the past ..

and he just said forget it,all is forgotten ..those comments are part of my armour now..

want to give him a big hug

• Like 1