What a performance

Great game!  Wonderful result!

Super performance not only by the players, but also by all the fans in the stadium !! I could hear you loud and clear on ifollow!! You've been very supportive today and even the booing of the opposition worked fine (as agreed here on owlstalk)

What a great night!!

• Like 2

Some of the usual frustrations, but couldn't fault the effort tonight. Overall, that's our best performance of the season, particularly considering the standard of opposition. 

We kept going and created more than enough chances to win two games. 

I thought the introduction of Luongo made a real difference. Just offers that bit of control and reassurance in the middle of the park. 

• Like 5

Definitely the best performance, Dons fans must be wondering how we arent destroying the league...  yet whilst losing I still read comments on how average we are, mental, I actually sat and enjoyed the football we was playing and that feeling of a last min winner has been non existent for far too long 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

At 75 minutes I decided I would post this thread no matter the result

Absolutely destroyed them. Smashed not 1, not 2 but 3 grannies out of them

Best performance of the season.

Sumptuous football and the late win tops it off

Darren Moore’s barmy army

Grannies🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

If we had somehow lost that game or even drawn, there would be some on here calling for Moore’s head. Wednesday worked their bollux off tonight and we got our just deserts. Brilliant effort from the lads.

Had all the makings of one of those done everything but score games

22 shots 11 on target 14 corners

They're usually our stats for a month of games

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

At 75 minutes I decided I would post this thread no matter the result

Absolutely destroyed them. Smashed not 1, not 2 but 3 grannies out of them

Best performance of the season.

Sumptuous football and the late win tops it off

Darren Moore’s barmy army

Couldn’t agree more.

Thought the same. At 0-1 a truer reflection of the game would have been 4-1.

We were superb from 1 to 11 ( in old money).

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, darra said:

Logged into the MK Dons commentary with about a minute to go They were disappointed they lost. WTF::duntmatter:

I can only guess they were pandering to the plastic fans of MK Roundabouts on their local feed. The stats alone show who the best team was. Anyone who watched the game would absolutely know who the best team was. Quite honestly, we should be given 6 points for that performance. 

It's been a long time since I've sat and watched a match and on 82 minutes, at one nil down, thought we would win it. Luongo made a huge difference. Dunkley should have scored a couple. Bannan was calm. Brennan looks like the kind of footballer we'll struggle to keep in a few seasons (and fair play to him). Corbeanu was a constant threat, and we know what we'll get from Gregory and his hard work. Windass looked understandably rusty, until he had to act on instinct. And then look what happened. 

A wordly from Twine for the Roundabouts, but apart from their constant long ball punts to their pacey front men, they offered very very little. 

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1