DC at match tonight

33 minutes ago, sage owl said:

You’re quite wrong with that  , but even if Thailand was in lockdown those rules don’t apply to the richest families or people at the top of the political system.

Just like here really.

He used to be one of the richest families until he spaffed £300m on our club to get us where we are. 

• Like 1

He’s still our owner, whether we like it or not, and whilst we mostly want him out, let’s keep personal abuse out of the picture.

If I was the owner, and getting abuse, i might well be inclined to say - sod you lot  of oiks,  I’m staying put

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kew Owl said:

He’s still our owner, whether we like it or not, and whilst we mostly want him out, let’s keep personal abuse out of the picture.

If I was the owner, and getting abuse, i might well be inclined to say - sod you lot  of oiks,  I’m staying put

To be fair there's hardly ANY personal abuse?

And if there is and it gets reported or spotted it gets removed

Let's not start painting pictures that don't exist here..

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

I hope he gets treated respectfully. I understand lots of people are unhappy with him, especially those that are still owed season tickets money, but I’ve seen people wagging fingers and shouting right in his face before now (in a quite intimidating manner) below the South Stand. That sort of behaviour is unacceptable.

It is

As is not refunding the fans

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If he stays behind the scenes and just cracks on making the club infrastructure and future better then that'll do me

We need him to remain totally out of the public eye and the spotlight as we all know what happens when he gets going

I think he's entitled to appear in the public eye and spotlight by being at matches. TBF he's fully backed the manager this season providing 15 players.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

He has done a lot wrong but credit to him he somehow is still bankrolling the club and paying the bills 

Unless someone on here has a few hundred million spare we should still treat him with respect 

We should always treat people who are born with lots of money who ruin our club with the utmost respect.  

I for one will bow twice when I see him.

fizz it, three times.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1