DC at match tonight

He's going to do one of those fans meetings isn't he. You know the ones where he slags us all off and threatens to sell the club but never does. Cause a bit of unrest in the fans ranks then disappears until the next time.

Top bloke.

Seriously he's done ok this season....up to now. A bit like what my parents used to say, "children should be seen and not heard", thats how I feel about DC. Even better if we don't see him.

He's welcome to the promotion party at the end of the season. He can take all the plaudits when that happens even though it's his fault we are where we are.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Arthur Bostrom's dog said:

It’s currently a lockdown in Thailand so I don’t think he will be here, what a shame.

He's here so he'll be locked out of Thailand if that's true.  Although the last I heard the borders were open again to vaccinated tourists.

9 minutes ago, Arthur Bostrom's dog said:

It’s currently a lockdown in Thailand so I don’t think he will be here, what a shame.

No it’s not. Get your facts right. Tourism has stopped but restrictions have been minimal here compared to Europe. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arthur Bostrom's dog said:

You’re quite wrong with that  , but even if Thailand was in lockdown those rules don’t apply to the richest families or people at the top of the political system.

Just like here really.