Will he have a massive impact?

He’s coming into a side that’s scored 9 in 4 games. If he can make a big impact in that I’d be extremely surprised.

Time will tell but I’m optimistic. Last year he was decent in a front 2 but hopeless as lone-striker. Now DM is playing a front 2 it should be very positive for Windass.

He does need to come back as the team player he became late season, not the greedy player he was for the first 30 games.

• Like 5

I’m looking forward to seeing him play again but my expectation is pretty low. The bloke has been out for a long time now and will take a while to get back up to speed. That said he is definitely a cut above most L1 forwards and should be able to fill his boots if we create chances for him. 

• Like 2

I think with how people have talked about him and built him up during the time he is injured he will have to do some special stuff for people to be happy. I think he'll take a while to get going but if he gets into form he will be good for us at this level. 

He was one of the better players in a bad bunch last year but I haven't forgotten how he can blow hot and cold, miss some sitters and fade in and out of games. I think we need ro be realistic about what he can achieve.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I think with how people have talked about him and built him up during the time he is injured he will have to do some special stuff for people to be happy. I think he'll take a while to get going but if he gets into form he will be good for us at this level. 

He was one of the better players in a bad bunch last year but I haven't forgotten how he can blow hot and cold, miss some sitters and fade in and out of games. I think we need ro be realistic about what he can achieve.

Yep . Exactly this 

The longer he’s been out the more he’s been built up into being some sort of goal machine that I’m not sure he is.

Just desperate for DM to get a front two and stick with it.

At the minute we haven’t got a clue which 2 he’ll pick and it worries me that he hasn’t 

• Like 1

All of the following are or have played the striking role ; Gregory, Kamberi, Windass, Paterson, Sow and Mendez- Laing. Two out of that little bunch really should be more than adequate for Moore to solve the scoring problems.

It’s League 1 for goodness sake. Just provide the service.

• Like 1