Mendez Laing Signs - Official

7 minutes ago, kristmace said:

We didn't announce the contract length when we signed Sow but I bet its at least a year. 

I'd say there's more chance of Shodipo's loan being terminated. 

Agree with this, I’ve seen Mendez Laing play wing back for Cardiff whereas not sure it’s what Shodipo signed up for. Replacing Gibson, Shopido, Sow and Berahino for Mariappa, Mendez Laing, and two new forwards in Jan would make sense 

Edited by Southie_Owl
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Very very good signing. Would have been happy with him in the championship. Power house on wing. Exactly what we don't have. The wingers we have on the books are pretty lightweight.

Relied on corbeneu recently, and all best work down left against Stanley, could give balance on right.  Frankly not been impressed by the other winger's.

4 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Relied on corbeneu recently, and all best work down left against Stanley, could give balance on right.  Frankly not been impressed by the other winger's.

Me too. I think we need that unit type player and he certainly meets that criteria. Sick to death of our lads being bullied.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JOHNHARKES said:

Sow going mate.

Shame that.

I think that out of all of our new players he would have had the most impact if given the chance.

We've been crying out for his pace up front all season.

Hope he goes back to Holland, he'd rip our defence to shreds if we played against him.