The strange case of Sylla Sow

9 hours ago, prowl said:

You just know that the next time he plays it will look like he's got his boots on the wrong feet.

It's the Wednesday way.  lol Hope not I like what I saw.

He could play in high heels as long as he keeps the opposition defence pushed back and makes space for NML and Hunt to run into.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I forget which thread, but someone reminded me this morning that Moore said he'd be chopping and changing in the early half of the season because half the chaps hadn't had a pre season and he didn't want them breaking down. Or at least not as many as usual!

I'm hopeful that he'll settle on a side now we've just scrambled over the half way point. 

I'd be surprised, and a little disappointed to see any changes to this side when we take on Oxford. I think they all deserve to keep the shirt. 

This is Darren Moore ! Best performance of the season but can’t see him keeping same side - says it all !

The lad needs a run of games in a position he knows. Signing from abroad and playing wing back wasn't what he signed up for surely. The lad has pace, he doesn't let defenders settle and seems to get in good areas. Unfortunately can't see him getting a massive run of games with Paterson, Gregory and Windass infront of him but he's a good option to have. Maybe against lesser teams we'd sacrifice Dele-Bisharu and play 3-4-3/3-4-1-2 and get 3 of the forwards in the team instead of 2

Very good to see Sow got a game after waiting for quite some time and more importantly putting in a decent shift. Getting a goal will have given both him and DM confidence in his abilities and hopefully he will will be given a run of games to show more of what he can do. 

I mentioned in a previous post that he’s got a couple of seasons prior to signing for us in the Eredivise. I also recognise that RKC Waalwijk hardly lit the league on fire but that shows he does have the ability to play at a high level. Given his age I thought he was a decent signing that had potential and like all players would need a consistent run of games to show his ability.

• Like 1