The strange case of Sylla Sow

Having lived out there and seen him play a few times live before he joined. I always thought he looked class playing off the last man, and when I heard we are rumoured to sign him my first thought was he could play in the championship easily. Guess I was wrong. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, WendyOK said:

Having lived out there and seen him play a few times live before he joined. I always thought he looked class playing off the last man, and when I heard we are rumoured to sign him my first thought was he could play in the championship easily. Guess I was wrong. 

Not a look in last night either. 

Berahino seems to be  cemented into the match day squad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

I'd be very surprised if it was only two players. For sure, Bannan, Luongo, Windass and Iorfa will be on more than that. Would also assume we are paying that much of BPF's wages at least.

We will be paying those players more. 

I said 2 players treble £6k. 

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

Pearson has hit the nail on the head - new team, new country and then played all over the park and not given a run in the team

True that Bluey sometimes takes a chap a while to settle in a new environment. 

Though we've known he can play the centa striker role from the off, so still a little surprised it's taken until now and our dreadful Shrewsbury performance and Kamberi/Paterson injuries for him to edge into the squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

True that Bluey sometimes takes a chap a while to settle in a new environment. 

Though we've known he can play the centa striker role from the off, so still a little surprised it's taken until now and our dreadful Shrewsbury performance and Kamberi/Paterson injuries for him to edge into the squad.

He's given a really good account of himself now and deserves a start in the next match. He has show one thing which always endears which is desire. We need to give the lad a run in the team now

• Like 8

Looked happier today and played well, had a smile on his face and noticeable that everyone made the effort to go and congratulate him after his goal.  

Not a hold up player, but quite direct and has a bit of pace about him. I think in the grand scheme, he is the back up for Windass and Kamberi likewise for Gregory. 

• Like 1