Sheffield Wednesday vs Milton Keynes OMDT

just had a look at mk dons record this season , there away record is outstanding ,free scoring scoring 2-3-4 in nearly every away game ,with our defence so depleted we could seriously be exposed tonight . a lot will be how we set up and if  luongo starts and has a big influence on the game ,we need to attack not sit back and take our chances . this and saturday game is crucial dont win both and we will be mid table end of season . so hard to predict we are , we could lose 5-0 yet could also win 3-0 . i dont expect a 0-0 , we are going to need 3 goals i think to win tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, morganowl said:

just had a look at mk dons record this season , there away record is outstanding ,free scoring scoring 2-3-4 in nearly every away game ,with our defence so depleted we could seriously be exposed tonight . a lot will be how we set up and if  luongo starts and has a big influence on the game ,we need to attack not sit back and take our chances . this and saturday game is crucial dont win both and we will be mid table end of season . so hard to predict we are , we could lose 5-0 yet could also win 3-0 . i dont expect a 0-0 , we are going to need 3 goals i think to win tonight. 

7th in away league table , not amazing

3 wins 

3 draws 

2 losses 

1 minute ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Adenrian has full kit tracksuit and boot bag on and is pictured with someone on Twitter ? Unless old pic is he in the squad today? Thought he was out injured ? 

He's ruled out on the match preview.

Could be one of the two turning on the lights?

I live in walks distance of stadium MK. While I haven’t been to see them play a match other than against the mighty owls I do get to see what they are doing to attract fans and make the stadium profitable on non match days with concerts, world championships darts and snooker tournaments etc.

unfortunately for SWFC with regards to this we are light years behind them off the pitch