Liam Palmer, Assist Machine!

5 hours ago, megsonstheman said:

look at him for the goal conceded.......no effort to stop it

Yeah, he was poor for their second goal, in particular.

That's the way it is with a player like Palmer, though - he'll do some really good stuff and he'll do some really naff stuff.

If he can pop up with a few more assists like he did today, that will really help to tip the overall balance towards good a bit more often for him, though.

Guest DoesJackHunt
10 hours ago, megsonstheman said:

look at him for the goal conceded.......no effort to stop it

So cost 1 made 2. In your opinion ? 

41 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Fancy Liam for a goal this season.

I can't remember who it was, but there was a poster on here after the first few games predicting that he'd score at least three league goals this season.

He's only ever scored twice in 349 career appearances, so it would certainly be some upturn in form, but then we've just seen him get the same number of assists in 22 minutes as he got in the previous 50 games' worth of football combined.

Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I can't remember who it was, but there was a poster on here after the first few games predicting that he'd score at least three league goals this season.

He's only ever scored twice in 349 career appearances, so it would certainly be some upturn in form, but then we've just seen him get the same number of assists in 22 minutes as he got in the previous 50 games' worth of football combined.

Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

Well, its the season of giving coming up.

Lets see what unfolds.

I'm really happy to be having these discussions on OT. It can only mean improvements are happening.

• Like 1