ACCRINGTON STANLEY V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Very mixed thoughts,  i don’t understand why we’re so poor at the back , to compete for the top 6 we have got to be so much stronger as a unit 

Great goals, but we should not be letting them back into it , and it’s a concern 

FT 2-3

Get in.

I will take that.  I said to myself before the game, I don't care how we play, we just needed to get a win.  

3 points in the bag.  

Plenty of positives.  Luongo getting through a full game, Brennan getting a start.  Dunkley won everything in the air.  First 30 minutes, we were brilliant.   We even saw out the game properly for once. 

A roller coaster of a game.  

We should have never let them get back into the match and that second half we were under a lot of pressure.  

Luongo and Windass coming back could give us that impetus and help get us into the top 6.

Hopefully we have turned a corner and push on. 

Have a nice evening all

Onwards and upwards.

UTO!!! 

• Like 4

Well done Wednesday and while I don’t think Moore is the right man for this job, I’m pleased for him that he can have a decent weekend now. No doubt at all he must be feeling the pressure big time. 

If we could just go and win these next two home games it would make a huge difference. 

Please Wednesday, turn up for both games and give us all a much needed boost. 

• Like 1

Outstanding first 30 minutes.  3 goal and 3 easy chances missed.  Pressed their defence who were all over the place.  Que, back to normal tactics of defending the penalty are and stand off players in and around it.  We played another pub team today….team of giants who played the long ball and put themselves about.  The manager is to blame yet again.  Those licking their lips at getting3 points against teams like this are deluding themselves.  Until we get a manager and coaches who can read a game and put teams under pressure for 90 minutes we will stay in this pub league forever.