ACCRINGTON STANLEY V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Can we just have a win today please! Any old win will do. Just so I can have that nice warm glow of a Saturday night , drink in hand , Wednesday have won, alls right with the world.... till Tuesday at least. Feels like ages since they even won on a Saturday. 🤞

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

Can we just have a win today please! Any old win will do. Just so I can have that nice warm glow of a Saturday night , drink in hand , Wednesday have won, alls right with the world.... till Tuesday at least. Feels like ages since they even won on a Saturday. 🤞

Exactly!👍

Come on Wednesday!

UTO.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

We've had a few of those earlier in the season. Everyone moaned that we'd played crap. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Morepork said:

I mean absolutely no disrespect to Accrington but this could be a new low for us.

All these small clubs operating in professional and sustainable ways, even their fans that come on to our forum are sensible. All the while we are not even a shadow of the club we once were, or even were before DC took the helm......

I want a result, we need a result, I'm over hearing "we weren't good enough today" as the opening line of Moore's post match presser.

Give me the 3 points.......nothing else is good enough.

Much as I'm the resident defender of lower/non-league football, today does feel bloody depressing. A league game at Accrington Stanley. It'll feel the same at Fleetwood. I imagine it was the same with Rushden & Diamonds back in the day (just too young to remember) but at least that was very much a once in a lifetime thing. Today will probably be the first of quite a few encounters, because we can only dream of being as well run as Accrington Stanley. 

Cheers DC.

• Like 2

Dunno why people get wound up about playing ‘the likes of Accrington’

Who exactly do we think we are ?!   We come across as such an entitled fan base sometimes