ACCRINGTON STANLEY V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Oh, is it Saturday again? Great. Perfect way to ruin my weekend knowing that come 5pm we'll have chucked more points away. I've totally lost faith with this team and manager. There's something seriously wrong with us, I don't think it's just on the pitch either, like something is wrong throughout the club. Something like we're built on an old Indian burial ground or we've been cursed by a witch or somewhere at the ground there's a room full of mirrors and they're just constantly being smashed on some sort of loop that's inescapable or the elephants are facing the wrong way or the Monk that DC brought in to bless us was as big a waste of time as the Monk DC brought in to manage us. 

What I'm saying is we're rubbish and have been for a long time now. It's like death by a thousand cuts this at the moment. Something has to change and quite frankly I don't care what it is as long as its for the better. 

Another last minute draw that feels like a loss today I reckon, we've not had one of those for a while. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Oh, is it Saturday again? Great. Perfect way to ruin my weekend knowing that come 5pm we'll have chucked more points away. I've totally lost faith with this team and manager. There's something seriously wrong with us, I don't think it's just on the pitch either, like something is wrong throughout the club. Something like we're built on an old Indian burial ground or we've been cursed by a witch or somewhere at the ground there's a room full of mirrors and they're just constantly being smashed on some sort of loop that's inescapable or the elephants are facing the wrong way or the Monk that DC brought in to bless us was as big a waste of time as the Monk DC brought in to manage us. 

What I'm saying is we're rubbish and have been for a long time now. It's like death by a thousand cuts this at the moment. Something has to change and quite frankly I don't care what it is as long as its for the better. 

Another last minute draw that feels like a loss today I reckon, we've not had one of those for a while. 

That's the spirit!

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, morganowl said:

the smallest ground in the league ive also heard there entire wage budget is 8% of ours . they get no more than 2-2500 home supporters ,a few of ours will be on there end 2800 of ours 2200 theres . has that ever happened in recent times with us before? 

We've had half the ground at Barnsley before maybe 10 years ago. Seemed to be as many Wednesdayites as dingles. 

2 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Big week for us. MK and Wycombe to come. Seriously need at least 7 points from these 3 matches if we’re to make a dent in the top 6 - starting with a win today.  

Just read my own post - “big week” - against Accrington, MK and Wycombe - no disrespect to them but it just shows how far we have fallen.

• Like 1

"Accrington Stanley..........who are they?"

Come 5pm we'll all know the answer to that

"Exactly!!"

Nobody will be suprised if we get turned over today.

Losing 2-0 at HT the players come out and throw the kitchen sink at it and we lose 2-1

Then we'll go and get 4 or 6 points from MK Dons & Wycombe

It's the Wednesday Way.

I think we'll win today - just a feeling. The key is getting the first goal, which will settle the team down and hopefully get them playing with confidence.

If we take the chances that we'll most definitely create, we may get a fairly comfortable win. I'm going for 3-1.

If we were starting with windass and Gregory up front, and shopidoo and corn  beef out wide I would be a bit more confident. But we will probably start with Patto and berahino up front and brown and hunt wide. 

Unless Patto is playing centre half again, alongside Bannan and corn beef. 

With the way our 'defence' is at the minute our only way to win is to outscore the opposites...the issue is we aren't converting chances. 

5 forwards and attack please...

Gregory  kamberi

Shodipo         pato         corbeanu

Bannan        FDB

Brennan     dunkley      palmer