Mark Morriss allegations (bluetones)

modboy

On 19/11/2021 at 13:30, modboy said:

His guardian reply is worth reading for balance.

Still appears to be a massive bell end 

Read it. He's lack of any evidence and position of being a victim of mental health issues over the past 18 months, just echo's Anna blog completely.

When will this massive bellend take accountability for himself. He's 50 for flipsake!

6 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Are these claims though, still only allegations?

A bitter ex offering her side of a story aren't exactly facts, neither are soundbites by alleged other victims.

Proper evidence is required for the claims to be actual facts.

The fact he has a criminal record due to marks left around her throat from his hands suggests to me she has the compelling evidence.

8 minutes ago, Anthndav said:

The fact he has a criminal record due to marks left around her throat from his hands suggests to me she has the compelling evidence.

Quite possibly so, I haven't seen the bit about the criminal record - just don't like people being accused of something, and it sticking, when sometimes they have done nothing wrong.

I couldn't give a rat's 4rse about him cheating or whatever, I would imagine a large proportion of rock stars do this, even poster boys like Mark Owen and Ronan Keating, if though, he has been violent and abusive, then I agree, he is a bellend.

I have always liked him, seen the Bluetones and him solo on many occasions, he always came across as a genuine lovely fella, maybe that's his secret, and why he has gotten away with it for so long?

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

Quite possibly so, I haven't seen the bit about the criminal record - just don't like people being accused of something, and it sticking, when sometimes they have done nothing wrong.

I couldn't give a rat's 4rse about him cheating or whatever, I would imagine a large proportion of rock stars do this, even poster boys like Mark Owen and Ronan Keating, if though, he has been violent and abusive, then I agree, he is a bellend.

I have always liked him, seen the Bluetones and him solo on many occasions, he always came across as a genuine lovely fella, maybe that's his secret, and why he has gotten away with it for so long?

I understand. Bluetones were my 2nd gig ever on the Return to the Last Chance Saloon tour.

Fantastic band on their day. Pity!

• Like 1