Results So Far - Listed For You To See

only 3 defeats is pretty  good and 2 of them were  down to the goalie ......the draws not so good but 3 of them you could mark down to the keeper so thats 8 points we've chucked away ........the style of play though is fecking awful but theres no doubt if we had 8 more points the mood of the fans wouldnt be quite so critical 

12 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

My opinion of this season has been totally skewed by reading all the negative shiz if I’m honest FO.

We’re on quite a decent unbeaten run & we’ve beaten Wigan, Rotherham & Sunderland.

It’s the draws with the weaker teams that creates a negative feeling. 
Turn some of these into wins & it’s crash, bang, wallop, away we go rock n roll music! ( Vic Reeves)

It would be nice but somehow I don't think the EFL will let us play those matches again. :ph34r:

I remember seeing in another thread about whether Jack and Ron would have survived this long given football's need for immediate results nowadays.

For the record, Oct 20th - Dec 26th 1990 in the then division 2.

W2 

D8

L2

Went on to draw 16 that season. I am not for one minute comparing Ron or his team with DM and this lot, but the point I am making is that............... sod it, let's get rid and get Warnock in til the end of the season 😀

12 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

It’s funny isn’t it - 3 league losses but our style of play is dodgy as flip and the opposition is mostly beatable (imo) …. Along with the silly dropping of points 

Think that's what's annoying, the squad is good enough but Moore just can't organise them.