Basic’s….straight forward lack of professionalism

Ian

1 minute ago, Ian said:

What made my blood boil last night more than any of the spineless performances was the shitshow that was Adenerin’s injury.

He’s gone down injured and needs physio treatment. 

All subs sit on their arse…..why is not one, even all, warming up in case they are needed?

a few minutes later he goes down again at least 10 yards from the Touchline.

physio comes on and spends a minute or so treating him before deciding he needs to come off.

If we are Gillingham on Saturday, that message is relayed to the bench and he sits where he is “being treated” until his replacement is ready to come on.

Us?………Adenerin gets up, hobbles to the side, game starts up and we play with 10 men for 5 minutes while we decide who’s coming on and he has a warm up.

I was going to say it’s bog standard shithousery but it’s not even that, it’s just common fvckin sense and how a decent Sunday league side would go on.

Absolute shambles

Fair points 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

What made my blood boil last night more than any of the spineless performances was the shitshow that was Adenerin’s injury.

All subs sit on their arse…..why is not one, even all, warming up in case they are needed?

physio comes on and spends a minute or so treating him before deciding he needs to come off.

If we are Gillingham on Saturday, that message is relayed to the bench and he sits where he is “being treated” until his replacement is ready to come on.

Us?………Adenerin gets up, hobbles to the side, game starts up and we play with 10 men for 5 minutes while we decide who’s coming on and he has a warm up.

I was going to say it’s bog standard shithousery but it’s not even that, it’s just common fvckin sense and how a decent Sunday league side would go on.

Absolute shambles

Really does make you wonder what's going on at the club when simple things like this are happening.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ian said:

Absolute shambles

Totally agree and for me it paints a picture of the back room staff also, who just sat there.

There seems to be an apathy running throughout the whole club. The manager says he's not bothered about performance and is happy to get a draw. The players turn up for about 20 minutes a game and then just go through the motions. The non footballing side of the club is run like Fred Karno's Army. 

When the man at the top appears to have thrown the towel in there's no wonder nobody else seems to give a ****

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sacré bleu said:

There seems to be an apathy running throughout the whole club. The manager says he's not bothered about performance and is happy to get a draw. The players turn up for about 20 minutes a game and then just go through the motions. The non footballing side of the club is run like Fred Karno's Army. 

When the man at the top appears to have thrown the towel in there's no wonder nobody else seems to give a ****

Can’t help but agree with every word 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ian said:

Absolute shambles

Absolutely nailed what I was thinking .

No subs ready. And only bannan and patto shouting at bench and him to stay down. 

Bad bad times