Teams who are more disappointing to support thanWednesday?

35 minutes ago, Beany71 said:

Portsmouth, they dabbled with the Premier league and then dropped like a stone!

They won the FA Cup and competed in Europe with a squad full of internationals. Got to another FA Cup final as well and beat Sunderland at Wembley in front of a sell out crowd. I wish we could have that to boast about from the last 15 years.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

They won the FA Cup and competed in Europe with a squad full of internationals. Got to another FA Cup final as well and beat Sunderland at Wembley in front of a sell out crowd. I wish we could have that to boast about from the last 15 years.

Yes but look at the last few years and how far they have fallen, 

A lot of us can say we watched Wednesday beat Man U in a cup final, we were in Europe.... but we still moan how bad it is supporting Wednesday.

Forest and Bradford are probably on a par with us - Bradford's cup run probably saved the city from terminal depression.

Coventry too if we're judging by off the field goings on, they've had promotions but half of them were either behind closed doors or with home games played miles away.

Notts County a good shout too. Remember that chancer of an owner who brought in Sven, Sol Campbell etc?

On 18/11/2021 at 21:10, owlprince said:

Calm down pal!
Maybe I think the misery and disappointment is part of the fun of being a football fan.

You can't be telling me you never feel disappointed by us? We have such high expectations as a fan base but what we get is. 

-letting in last minute goals to tin pot clubs 
- never coming back to win when we let in the first goal. 
- signing players like Bothroyd, Berahinho and Jeffers
-crap chairman 
-last day relegations 
-rubbish managers 

Just thought we could have a laugh about it on here by looking at ours and hothers plights . Rather than another DM thread 

You can't say could we have a laugh about it and get then upset about a joke reply.

lol