A new owner plus Steve Bruce.

5 hours ago, 83owl said:

I find posts in these threads hilarious. A manager that couldn’t get out of the door fast enough will all of a sudden want to come back (even though we are in a league below) it’s ridiculous.

Glad you are amused. 

It's just a question for discussion. Isn't that what these sort of forums are about. 

Join the discussion by all means. Just say you don't agree. It's quite simple to be civil even on social media. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, A47Owl said:

Glad you are amused. 

It's just a question for discussion. Isn't that what these sort of forums are about. 

Join the discussion by all means. Just say you don't agree. It's quite simple to be civil even on social media. 

I have joined it, I’ve said it’s ridiculous. Nothing more to be said really.

• Like 2

On 17/11/2021 at 17:20, Arthur Bach said:

Atkinson came to the club absolutely brimming with ambition and won us promotion and a trophy.

Bruce fizzed off to the West Indies whilst the ink was still dry on the contract.

No comparison.

When he got here he did his job.

He got the team fit and playing decent football near the end, something I have little doubt he would have continued had he stayed.

He was the best managerial appt DC made though tbf the bar is low 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Aim your anger in the right direction.

Sorry, I thought this thread was asking if we would take Bruce back! My answer is no I wouldn’t under any circumstances.

I ignored the part about chansiri because I am bored of the subject. That doesn’t mean I am not angry about it.

• Like 1