For heavens sake vote with your / our feet

4 minutes ago, markg said:

I thanks. I’ve already been away for over a year due to the damn pandemic and I missed going to the match like crazy 

I didn't miss going to the games during the pandemic as much as I thought.

I think it was because everyone was in the same boat.

But the pandemic did make me realise that life is too short to sit on my sofa at the weekend if you don't have to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I didn't miss going to the games during the pandemic as much as I thought.

I think it was because everyone was in the same boat.

But the pandemic did make me realise that life is too short to sit on my sofa at the weekend if you don't have to.

It was the other way for me. I’d gotten sick of going and just went due to routine but when I could I realised how much I liked going at the end of a crappy working week.

It had a similar impact on me. I definitely do more stuff now than I did before 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

It is of course everybody's own choice how they spend their own money. However, every ticket, replica shirt or half time pie that is purchased is simply funding the idiot that got us into this mess and is therefore a tacit acceptance of his ownership.

Clubs like Charlton and Blackpool have managed to drive incompetent owners away thru fan action, yet we meekly accept the utter schizz show that has been served up to us over the last three and a bit years. Can you imagine the shoes off protests that would be happening at S2 if they were in a similar predicament?

Its not the fans fault we are where we are ( the support has been nothing short of magnificent ) but it is our fault if we dont do something about it.

#defunddejphon #chansiriout.

That’s the point I am trying to make too well said 

3 hours ago, PortlandOwl said:

I made a decision at the start of the season, just to go to matches and enjoy the day out. After years of moaning I realised you can't do much about it, so might as well just try to relish the whole match day experience.

That's honestly the way to enjoy supporting Sheffield Wednesday

Any look at the politics, chairman, finances, or anything else that goes on will ruin that

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

On 17/11/2021 at 03:48, ttimeowls said:

For the sake of Swfc both short and long term vote with your feet 

I have done for 3 plus years since he screwed a few over on the corporate side with his arrogance / attitude and sheer contempt 

does not mean I am less than any other Wednesday fan I will still watch them I go away games etc when I want and listen and watch most too 

I got slated on here by a few when I said this 3 years ago but I could see what was going to happen 

the owner needs to go and by not going or if are present make it known that it’s out that we want 

other clubs don’t stand for this treatment why do we !!! 
with him in charge it will NEVER EVER WORK .so why delay !! 
we have equivalent to frank bruno as manager now it will be the crankies next . 

ok