Surely Untenable Now

1 minute ago, Glenn59 said:

After another limp performance Moore has to go.

Yet again more baffling decisions, tactics [if there are any] and the usual performance.

Up to now our season peaked against Sunderland which did nothing else but paper over the cracks for a few days. And we are now back to normal.

Tonight showed just how far adrift of automatic promotion, and a couple of defeats will start to see the play offs waving goodbye as they tootle off over the horizon and into the setting sun.

We all thought this season would be good  with a new manager[ish], new players and a new aim.

Moore has shown he has no Plan A never mind Plan B. This far into the season no settled side, no tactics and also the inability to change things for the better during a match.

It would seem the players maybe lost faith in him, being chopped and changed, not knowing where they'll be playing, if playing at all. No settled side to build up understandings between players. This leaves on loan players possibly wanting to return to their parent clubs to get a better loan for the second half of the season. 

People compare him to Jos, well in the defence of Jos, he could only make one signing, also he had no experience of English football either. Moore has brought in some 14 players and has managed in 3 divisions as well mas playing his career here, which makes him worse than Jos. His interviews are flat, uninspiring and leave you wondering just what goes on between his ears? Maybe he thinks God will save the season?

Chansiri needs to remove him and the backroom staff asap if there is any hope of salvaging anything from the season.

Not sure what options would come but surely the club cannot go on much longer like this.

eh, I mean we're sh.it and all but he probably does need to move on now. 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

SACK THE MANAGER

SACK THE COACHING STAFF

SACK THE MEDICAL TEAM AND PHYSIOS

SACK THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER AND ALL HIS TEAM 

AND WITH THE PLAYERS HAVE A PROPER CLEEEEAR AHHHHHT AND GET RID OF T’LOT OF EM

I mean we have a terriffic success rate of this in recent years I’m 100% totally convinced it’ll work this time 

so you think the current ones as in coaching staff/manager are doing a good job Neil?

Maybe under good management we might see the best of these players

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Getting battered by a good Plymouth side is a surprise to no one. They are streets ahead of us. What’s killing us is our performances against the mediocre sides. We can’t beat them either! If we don’t take seven points from the next three league games we are going to start to seriously drift away from top six. If we aren’t top six at Christmas I expect Moore to get sacked. As things are right now I can’t see us improving unless the returning players make a difference. 

I don’t believe they will though. Moore will he’s sacked just before the Jan window.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We say this this every six months tho mate 

I know but we thought Moore might be the manager to take us forward. Sadly mate I just see him taking us backwards. We seem no better since the start of the season, and we don't want to have 3 or 4 seasons in this league. I just can't see him turning it round

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

SACK THE MANAGER

SACK THE COACHING STAFF

SACK THE MEDICAL TEAM AND PHYSIOS

SACK THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER AND ALL HIS TEAM 

AND WITH THE PLAYERS HAVE A PROPER CLEEEEAR AHHHHHT AND GET RID OF T’LOT OF EM

I mean we have a terriffic success rate of this in recent years I’m 100% totally convinced it’ll work this time 

I can hear you and to some extent I'm with you but...

What is the alternative?

Do you think Moore will come good?

I'm all for giving managers time but I can't see enough to really believe he can do it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

I can hear you and to some extent I'm with you but...

What is the alternative?

Do you think Moore will come good?

I'm all for giving managers time but I can't see enough to really believe he can do it.

I hear you and sympathise massively 

Everything  you are saying is said every three to six months though 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I hear you and sympathise massively 

Everything  you are saying is said every three to six months though 

I can understand the "give him time" call, but there seems no improvement or direction in which way the club is going in a positive sense. We are no better than last season in terms of performances

• Like 1