Derby given a further 9 point deduction

ANDY

Same story.

Derbyshire Live: Derby County "statement of affairs" shows scale of tax and loan debt.
https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeover-debt-administration-6236459

There's always something really off about the charity ,St John's Ambulance getting getting stiffed from a company with £20 million income that's sickening.

Leeds did the same

Edited by mildatheart67
  • Like 2

What is the fascination with everybody having to play like a Pep team?

They can do it because they have the players to do it, if you don't you shouldn't be getting ideas above your station.

If you look at most teams it still ends in the CB or FB kicking up field (or into touch), which is only slightly different to the keeper doing it.

• Like 4

I thought it was a great game!

our youngsters continue to give everyone hope.

Jason Knight was superb, and now - with Liam Thompson - we have another one rolling off the production line 

I think that’s 8 now.

Farcical nonsense with goalkicks keeps costing us goals but the team have been great in the last two games. We’ll probably get stuffed by Fulham next, but we are at least giving it a go against all the odds. 

👍🐏🐏🐏

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mildatheart67 said:

Bit if a follow up.

Derby FANS have started a GoFund me so that St.Johns Ambulance are not left out of pocket by the owners recklessness

Currently they have raised just under £10,000

👍👍👍

Fair play to them. However, the fact they have felt they had to do this paints a horrible picture. 

2 hours ago, mildatheart67 said:

Bit if a follow up.

Derby FANS have started a GoFund me so that St.Johns Ambulance are not left out of pocket by the owners recklessness

Currently they have raised just under £10,000

👍👍👍

It’s things like that restore your faith in people. Bloody brilliant well done derby fans. 

• Like 3