Plymouth - Wednesday Replay - OMDT

1 minute ago, flash said:

560 mile round trip to watch Paterson at CB and us lose 3-0 with 2 shots on target is why pal. 

What did fans expect ?

ronaldinho Up front , Madonna to do the half time entertainment, free gold bullion , native oysters at half time and a handsome 15 nil win ?

it’s Plymouth away in a cup replay 

Plymouth taking the p I s s out of us on the pitch and in the terraces. 

They are the better side, I don’t dispute that, however it’s embarrassing. Whilst I won’t be rude about Moore as I think he’s simply out of his depth and is really struggling, our players must have some professional pride?

They are getting shafted week in week out and simply don’t really seem to care. What a ruddy shambles. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

What did fans expect ?

ronaldinho Up front , Madonna to do the half time entertainment, free gold bullion , native oysters at half time and a handsome 15 nil win ?

Some might have but most probably expected a competitive team to turn up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

What did fans expect ?

What did you expect against Gillingham on Saturday with the first team the . Certainly not a draw 

1 minute ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Plymouth taking the p I s s out of us on the pitch and in the terraces. 

They are the better side, I don’t dispute that, however it’s embarrassing. Whilst I won’t be rude about Moore as I think he’s simply out of his depth and is really struggling, our players must have some professional pride?

They are getting shafted week in week out and simply don’t really seem to care. What a ruddy shambles. 

I am sure they didn’t care 

I am not sure I would have either .

that’s life. It’s Plymouth away in a cup replay midweek, in a competition we have no chance of winning.  At least papa johns we have a good chance of winning .

if I was a player I would have tossed this one off 

• Haha 4