Accrington Stanley v Sheffield Wednesday Saturday 20th November 2021. Your questions answered.

I have a bit of a 'meta' question for you Stanleyhouse!

In your role do you go onto each club's forums and liase/ask them for questions in the same was as this?

If so:

1) That's genuinely fantastic and a very positive thing to do 

2) What questions are you asked most of all by most other clubs fans?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I have a bit of a 'meta' question for you Stanleyhouse!

In your role do you go onto each club's forums and liase/ask them for questions in the same was as this?

If so:

1) That's genuinely fantastic and a very positive thing to do 

2) What questions are you asked most of all by most other clubs fans?

22 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I don't do it every match. Usually for the first timers to the Wham Stadium. In the past I've done it for Ipswich, Derby and Sunderland fans.

I send information about every match to other SLOs for them to share with fans.

Nearly half of our capacity has been made available to Wednesday fans. Our fans know what to expect by now, so I spend most of my time advising away fans.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

This is a brilliant idea. We should nominate an Owlstalk member to go on other clubs sites before we play them. 

What could possibly go wrong. 

How about Ellis Rimmer?

Always presents a mad  balanced perspective on EVERY-BLOODY-THING

lol

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Stanleyhouse said:

No problem. 

Did you know that the milk marketing board wanted to use Tottenham but they refused to let them use their name.

We got about £5K for it back in the eighties when we were a North West Counties League Team.

What a great bit of trivia. I guess £5K back them was a useful bit of money for the club. I think anyone who was probably over the age of 10 in the 80s will remember those adverts. I still say "who are they" now when I hear your name. 

I didn't realise Josh Windass had played for you until I looked it up on Wiki. He's been out injured since the start of the season but looks like he might be making a comeback against Plymouth on Tuesday in the FA Cup replay. He could well feature against you on Saturday is he comes through that game okay.