Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

10 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Probably better with him, than without him right now.

Financial backing gives us a chance, even though he hasn't been as hands on as we'd all like.

We're in a mess without a quick fix, there's still time for it to click this season.

When we’re drawing 1-1 at home to Gillingham do we need a banner up thanking him?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

When we’re drawing 1-1 at home to Gillingham do we need a banner up thanking him?

It's a tricky one, where to lay the blame for a 1-1 draw with Gillingham.

Who directly can affect results on the pitch? Chairman, Manager, Captain, Players, Fans?

There should have been enough in that team to beat Gillingham, Chansiri provided us with enough. So the blame has to be directed at the manager and captain?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

Who directly can affect results on the pitch? Chairman, Manager, Captain, Players, Fans?

There should have been enough in that team to beat Gillingham, Chansiri provided us with enough. So the blame has to be directed at the manager and captain?

chansiri ( and friends) totally at fault. we should be drawing 1-1 against a championship team. 

Thing is.. Who knows who is really funding the club? 

We are probably no more than a  group collective get rich quick scheme that went wrong with him as a figurehead. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

It’s Chansiri’s fault we’re down in League One playing against Gillingham in the first place. Thank you Dejphon Chansiri!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Let's leave the thanking until we win a Title / Trophy that is proportionate to where we were when he took over the reigns.....

"I know you hired me to build an extension for your swanky new kitchen/diner and me and the lads inadvertently knocked half your house down, flooded your ground floor, and caved your roof in...but I'm happy say that ten years further down the line, I've managed to get things pretty much back to how they were when I arrived."

"Thank you!"

🥴

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

"I know you hired me to build an extension for your swanky new kitchen/diner and me and the lads inadvertently knocked half your house down, flooded your ground floor, and caved your roof in...but I'm happy say that ten years further down the line, I've managed to get things pretty much back to how they were when I arrived."

"Thank you!"

🥴

Is the back of the kop big enough for all that flim flam ? 

lol

• Haha 2