16 points from last 13 league games unacceptable

5 of gillinghams 1st choice starters were injured , and there captain and leading scorer both went off injured , it was same when we played lincoln they were totally decimated by injures yet we still couldnt win. the season is now a right off . but i fear how far we might fall as we have absolutely no direction off the pitch . where is chansiri? does he still have the same idiotic advisors ? as anyone with any football knowledge would be saying it is impossible that this manager and set of players is going anywhere this season.  im actually fearing accrington bloody stanley next saturday . 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, morganowl said:

5 of gillinghams 1st choice starters were injured , and there captain and leading scorer both went off injured , it was same when we played lincoln they were totally decimated by injures yet we still couldnt win. the season is now a right off . but i fear how far we might fall as we have absolutely no direction off the pitch . where is chansiri? does he still have the same idiotic advisors ? as anyone with any football knowledge would be saying it is impossible that this manager and set of players is going anywhere this season.  im actually fearing accrington bloody stanley next saturday . 

What a mess, chansiri change your mindset please and appoint a proper manager. 

• Like 1

next up accrington bloody stanley a nice easy game for them after getting mauled today by plymouth . could get nasty over there if we lose as our massively loyal away supporters are completely against darren moore ive not heard anyone at an away game say anything positive about the man for weeks now.  id sooner he was removed now than him having us shouting darren moore out ,time to go etc . a very decent man but not a football manager. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Huh!!

We're in 8th place. two points and two places outside the play-offs. With two thirds of the season still to go.

There's a huge amount still to play for.

2 thirds left, don't think I can stand it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Huh!!

We're in 8th place. two points and two places outside the play-offs. With two thirds of the season still to go.

There's a huge amount still to play for.

thats why darren needs sacking now as there is still a chance of playoffs and with 2-3 chances in january its still possible . if he stays we will finish 12th

• Like 3

On balance  think I would vote for Darren Moore to stay.

Only because they is no one obvious to come in and we have changed managers countless times before and 90% of time not made any difference.

But though today was a bit on the poor side again, Gillingham were awful and thought we didn't really test they keep enough.

On the plus side that not been mentioned was more confident with Wildsmith today.

Sounds a bit strange but think I am more confident in him now he hasn't got that daft ponytail that made him look like some ****** off the Manor.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, morganowl said:

Not defending Moore but every team has injuries - we had 7 first choice players out today 

• Like 1

This is what is frustrating me about Darren

I remember his West Brom team almost staying up. Playing open attacking football going for the wins. So much better than their embarrassing performances under Pulis and Pardew.

Doncaster at the start of last season. Playing expansive attacking football. 

The football being turned up so far is awful. It's almost as bad as watching Tony Pulis football. I cannot believe with the players we've got, we're resorting to this style of play. I genuinely believe we have the players in this division to play Carvahal first season football. That style of play would not have the fans annoyed and angry as they are.

Play Moore West Brom football, not Pulis football. We're so much better than this.

• Like 2