Corbeanu

I think this guy has a big future ahead of him, he was a constant threat and somebody should have put a couple of the many chances he created in.

He is excellent at dribbling, can go either side and when on the ball more often than not produced something. They ended up putting 2 men on him.

He needs to do more work defensively, I feel he’s fresh from Canada and might never have had to do that type of work but nowadays even top players have to, he bottled a challenge for example but hopefully he will get used to the more combative league/country we are in. I half think Wolves have let us have him to toughen him up in league one.

I can really see him going onto big things though, and should be among the 1st names on the team sheet.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Criminal that it's taken 3 months of the season for him to get a start.

And that's probably only come about because of pressure from Wolves to give him game time or they will recall him.

Absolutely. Maybe a little pressure from Wolves and certainly a lot of pressure from the fans.

It really illustrates the limitations of the vision of the manager.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Give over. He put several good balls in.

Sky sports said similar about him. Good on the ball but needs to be better in the final third. 

He's good but he's far from the finished product. Think Wolves will have a real talent on their hands in a few years.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Sky sports said similar about him. Good on the ball but needs to be better in the final third. 

He's good but he's far from the finished product. Think Wolves will have a real talent on their hands in a few years.

He is 19 playing his 3rd or 4th professional game. “He’s far from the finished product”. No s h I t Sherlock….  But I agree Wolves may have a talent on their hands if he carries on like this 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

He is 19 playing his 3rd or 4th professional game. “He’s far from the finished product”. No s h I t Sherlock….  But I agree Wolves may have a talent on their hands if he carries on like this 

It wasn't meant as a criticism, just the observation and that us as fans need to be a little grounded. Don't wanna hype the kid up then have fans crush his confidence when he has a bad game. Apologies if it came across in any other way.

Hopefully he gets some championship experience under his belt too. He's definitely a player I'll be keeping an eye on (I have a soft spot for Wolves too it seems).

• Like 1

I broadly agree with the OP

However he is also partly at fault for the lack of chances we create from his ability 

What I mean by that is that he takes too long to beat his man, therefore meaning we often have marked up players in the box and the opposites can’t get positionally set

He is plenty good enough to beat his man within 5 seconds. He should concentrate on doing that…not taking 15

• Like 1
  • Haha 1