Rod Stewart

BIG D

On 12/11/2021 at 23:18, BIG D said:

on the Graham Norton Show. A legend but the time has come to pack it in

lol

There is something very cringy about his latest single One More a Time. All about one last sh4g with an ex. I heard him interviewed by Zoe Ball and he was talking about his album being about sex, one night stands etc. It does start to sound a bit creepy at his age and I’ve always liked him. 

On 18/11/2021 at 22:38, Devonstrix said:

There is something very cringy about his latest single One More a Time. All about one last sh4g with an ex. I heard him interviewed by Zoe Ball and he was talking about his album being about sex, one night stands etc. It does start to sound a bit creepy at his age and I’ve always liked him. 

I bet it's difficult to write songs about things men his age tend to like such as moaning about foreigners and pottering into the town centre 'for a wander' to be fair. 

I work in healthcare and see his generation on a regular basis being patched up like zombies but then this guy is still performing, dancing, writing music, having a drink and watching his football club, good luck to him and long may it continue because I see it as an inspiration really that you can enjoy your life for so long.