Poll

Poll  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone believe anything that comes from the club.

• Yes
    • No

Yes I believe everything as they told me we would have to pay high money to see brilliant players also the aim was premier league football and also if we had enough of the owner he would happily sell the club they also told me I would get a refund for my season ticket plus a D Taxi that still hasn’t come when I phoned for one in 2010 …

1 minute ago, Simon1984 said:

Yes I believe everything as they told me we would have to pay high money to see brilliant players also the aim was premier league football and also if we had enough of the owner he would happily sell the club they also told me I would get a refund for my season ticket plus a D Taxi that still hasn’t come when I phoned for one in 2010 …

That's a no then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do I believe anything that comes out of the club?

Sort of. I don't think they actually lie to us but they don't tell the whole truth either. They just don't say some things or they underplay them.

The players got a lot of volume today. (They were all blasting their eardrums with their favourite music when Moore was giving a team talk.)

He's picked up a cut on his thigh. (He's had his leg amputated)

He'll be back in two weeks. (After they sew his leg back on and he's had therapy for 4 months)

He was a bit short of breath after training. (He's on a ventilator)

It was a disappointing result. (We lost 10-0)

You get the idea.lol

• Haha 2